Ice Skating♡

Requested by -writing-forever-. Thanks for the great requests ^^! How do you all like being called darlings? I think it's cute, thanks again MintyWave! Just a heads up, this one-shot is rather cliche/cheesy. I was going to title this one-shot (Y/N) On Ice, lolol I'm so lame.

♡-♡-♡-♡

*ding*

"Why do people always text me while I'm watching my favorite show?" You throw your hands up in the air and grab the remote to pause the show.

(C/N): Hey!

You: Hey, what's up?

(C/N): Nothing much, just watching a movie. How about you?

You: I'm watching my favorite show.

(C/N): Cool. So.. you know how I've been busy with school work and such?

You: Yeah, what about that?

You munch on some chips, waiting for his reply. 'What's taking him so long?'

You: (C/N)?

(C/N): Sorry, I don't know how to ask you this..

You: Go ahead, I won't bite :P

(C/N): Well.. I'm not as busy right now. So.. I was wondering.. are you free tomorrow?

You: Yeah, I am!

(C/N): Would you like to.. maybe hang out then? Since we haven't seen each other in years and stuff.. :P There's an ice skating rink nearby and if you're interested..?

You: Sure!

(C/N): Oh, wow. I didn't think you would accept lol :P Man, we haven't seen each other in years..!

You: I didn't change much, lol :P

(C/N): Lol, I'm pretty sure you did. I got taller and well, hotter (; Anyways, I gotta go grocery shopping with my dad, ttyl

You: Ttyl!

"Wait a minute.."

Your mouth opens, coming to a sudden realization. "Does this mean that we're.. going on a date?!"

You grin and jump up and down on your bed. "Wait, wait.. calm down (Y/N). We're just.. hanging out. Nothing more.. right?" You smile and hug your pillow. "I wonder what he looks like now.. it has been so long.."

Your phone vibrates. You reach for your phone and read the message, shaking your head.

(C/N): Lol, I forgot. What time do you want me to pick you up?

You: It's fine, we can meet at the ice skating rink! I can ask my dad to drive me there. Address?

(C/N): Okay! Address is: 123 Ice Skating Rink. 3:00 in the afternoon?

You: Sure!

(C/N): Dad is yelling at me lol. Bye :P

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Gosh, I'm so nervous..!" You pace the room. "What if he thinks I look.. weird?"

"You're kidding, right? Honey, you're gorgeous!" (B/F/N) smiles as she rummages through your closet. "Think positively! Oooh, I think this outfit will be perfect for the date! Casual, but cute~!"

You examine the outfit, giving two thumbs up. "Nice! And it's not a date!" You sigh, changing into the outfit your best friend chose. "Or.. is it?"