A Demain♡

Request from @ClaudiaDuff! Sorry if some of the French words are spelled incorrectly. I take Spanish, not French xD

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Bonjour!" (Hello/Good Morning!)

"Bonjour Professeur!" You greet your French teacher, smiling. (Hello/Good Morning Teacher!)

You take your seat which is at the front and take out a pencil. Of course, you're the first person in the class.

"Comment allez-vous?" (How are you?)

"Je vais bien." You reply back. "Comment allez-vous?" (I'm well/fine.)

"Très bien!" (Very good!)

People start to pile in. (C/N) takes his seat which is behind you. Soon enough, class begins.

♡-♡-♡-♡

Your teacher passes out a worksheet to complete by the end of class. You briefly look at the questions, sighing in relief. Thankfully, it's easy to you. You finish the worksheet within 10 minutes. Standing up, you walk over to the teacher's desk and place the worksheet in the bin.

"You're done already (Y/N)?" (C/N) asks, looking up from the worksheet.

"Yeah." You give him a small smile, sitting down.

"Tu peux m'aider?" (Can you help me?)

You turn around, "Sure."

He points to a question, "I don't remember how to say this in French.."

"A demain." (See you tomorrow.)

"Thanks!" (C/N) smiles, standing up to put the worksheet in the bin.

"Since you and (Y/N) are the first ones to finish, I want you two to go over the next set of words/phrases."

You stop drawing and turn around. 'No way..'

"Alright, may we work in the hallway?"

"Go ahead."

You grab your notebook and pencil and leave, closing the door behind you. (C/N) is sitting on the floor, looking at the words. "So I guess we should just try to pronounce some of these words/phrases..?"

You nod, "What's the first one?"

"Uh.. I love you." He mumbles awkwardly.

You blush a bit, looking at the paper. "Je t'aime."

"Je t'aime." (I love you.)

You blush even more, looking at the rest of the words/phrases. "Amour."

"Amour." (Love.)

You both continue to read the rest of the words/phrases.

"Je t'adore." (I adore you.)

"Embrasse-moi." (Kiss me.)

"Veux-tu m'épouser?" (Will you marry me?)

"Je t'aime aussi." (I love you too.)

"Well.. we finished.."

"Y-Yeah.." You glance at him, noticing that his cheeks are light pink.

The bell rings. You both head inside the classroom and gather your things. "Hey, (Y/N)!"

You turn around, "Yeah?"

"A demain!" (C/N) smiles.