Nonsense♡

Your mother's incessant talking is comparable to a buzzing bee. All you want to do right now is take a nap, but you can't because of how obnoxiously loud it is in the restaurant. The more you ponder about it, the more you regret accepting to go here with her.

Well... not like you had a choice anyways; she dragged you out of bed even though you were still sleeping. So now you have to suffer through lunchtime at this restaurant.

"Hello! My name is (C/N) and I will be your waiter for this afternoon. May I take your order?" a jovial voice pipes up.

You lift your head up from the table with bleary eyes and a scrunched up face. "Why are you being so loud? Can't you see a lady is trying to sleep here?!"

"Uh... sorry about that (Y/N)-"

"(Y/N)! Don't be rude to the guy you worked with last night on that project!" your mother interjects. Turning to (C/N), she says, "I'm sorry about her! She says random things when she's exhausted."

"What project...?" you tap your chin with your forefinger, humming in thought. A lightbulb goes off in your head and you slam a hand on the table, causing some people to take a gander at your table. "Oh! THAT one! Yeah, I was working with the guy I've liked for years. Remember when I told you, Mom?"

(C/N)'s eyes widen a little as his mouth hangs open in shock. He feigns a cough and takes out a notepad and a pen. "Uh... so... ready whenever you are ladies."

"Honey, you do realize that you're saying that in front of (C/N), right?" Your mother smiles apologetically at the flustered male.

"(C/N) is soooo beautiful. I want to stare at him allllll day long. Twenty-four seven. I also want to smash my face against his face and have his bab-"

At the speed of light, your mouth is covered by her hand. You, still in a state of lethargy, slap her overpowered-perfume smelling hand away. "Mom, how many times do I have to tell you to not use that perfume? It reeks!"

"You bought it for me as a birthday present last year, remember? I find Warm Vanilla Sugar to be a pleasant smell!"

"Mom, stop talking nonsense!"

"Honey, YOU'RE the one talking nonsense."

"You! Waiter kid!"

"Yes? Are you ready to order...?" he mumbles with uncertainty. For some reason, he seems frightened and you aren't sure why. Shrugging the thought off, you beckon for him to come closer.

(C/N) leans in slowly, avoiding eye contact. "I'm here."

"I'm ready to place my order," you say.

"Great! Finally. What would you like?"

"You."

"What the hell?"

♡-♡-♡-♡

Hello, hello! I hope things have been well for all of you.

I was recently informed by two readers that a user copied two of my one-shots.

Despite one of my readers kindly asking her to rewrite the one-shot or take it down, this user started calling her rude names and began defending herself.

Fortunately, the user took down one of the one-shots, but did not take down the other; she is still in denial.

It would be appreciated if you guys can be on the lookout for people who are plagiarizing my writings. Thank you.

Hope you all have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening! Just wanted to update for you all before disappearing for another thousand years, haha.

-iJustAFangirl