Jealous♡

Request from @Kimberly_050512 (⌒o⌒)

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hey!" You greet a guy friend of yours. "Excited for the test today?"

He grins, "Of course~ I'm going to ace that test!"

You turn around and wave at (C/N). He stares at you for a few seconds and then proceeds to
talk to the girl he has been talking to. You turn back to your guy friend, "Well then.."

"What's up with him?"

"No clue.." You shrug, sighing.

You and (C/N) have been best friends ever since first grade. You both tell each other everything. He always teases you about how you're never going to have a boyfriend. Well, you've never dated before. Nobody has ever asked you out. He knows this, which is why he teases you about it even more.

"So.. this may be I don't know.."

You snap out of your thoughts and look at (Guy Friend's Name). "Yeah?"

"I-It's fine if you say no, b-but.." His face reddens. "W-Would you like to go out with me..?"

Your eyes widen slightly. You blush and look down, "I-I.."

"It's alright if you don't have an answer right now. You can think about it."

You smile gratefully, "Thanks.."

♡-♡-♡-♡

You couldn't stop smiling. You kept replaying the words in your head. You felt.. happy. Somebody actually asked you out. You never knew (G/F/N) had feelings for you, so you were rather surprised.

"Why are you smiling..?" (C/N) glances at you and raises an eyebrow.

"O-Oh. Uh, nothing." You stop smiling and walk a bit faster.

He catches up to you. "I think you're hiding something from me.."

You sigh, "Fine. It's just.. I'm feeling really happy. (G/F/N) asked me out today and.. yeah."

"Oh." He replies back boredly.

"Eh? That's it? Oh?" You mumble, glancing at him.

"Yeah."

For some reason, you felt slightly upset. Perhaps because it seems as if he doesn't care. You thought his response would've been something along the lines of, "I'm happy for you!"

"Well.. what should I do-.."

"Do whatever. I don't care."

"Tch, what's your problem? I don't know what I did, but I know you're mad at me. Why? Why are you acting like this?"

He glances at you and shrugs. You narrow your eyes. A smile appear on your lips as you spot (G/F/N) at the park. "Well, there's (G/F/N). I'm going to go talk to him. See you later."

(C/N) grabs your hand and yanks you towards him. "Don't even think about it."

"Let me go." You yank your hand out of his grip, only to get pulled into a hug. "(C-C/N)..?"

"Don't talk to him. I'm better than him anyways."

You blush and mumble into his shoulder, "(C/N).. people are looking at us.."

"I don't care. Let them."

"You.. aren't jealous. Are you?"

"Yeah, I am." He mutters, making you chuckle.

"That's adorable."

"Shut up."