Egg Hunt♡ ~Easter Special~

You stifle a laugh, staring at the flustered male in front of you. Taking your phone out, you snap a quick photo which causes his eyes to widen. "(Y/N)!"

You turn away from him and run upstairs to his bedroom, hearing his storming footsteps close behind. Right as you're about to slam the door shut, something stops you from doing so. "Ow!"

Looking down, you see his foot. "Oops.."

He flings the door open, almost hitting you in the face. "Hey!" You frown. But upon seeing him, your frown is replaced with a grin. "You look so cute!"

"I don't." He grits his teeth, blushing. "I can't believe my mom is making me wear this stupid.. thing."

"They're called bunny ears." You smirk, watching him yank on the ears roughly. Just as he is about to take the ears off, you slap his hand away. "Oh come on (C/N)~ You don't look bad, I promise!"

"You don't understand! I'm going to my sister's stupid Easter egg hunt event that's at her school this afternoon. My mom is forcing me to go with her and I have to wear this crap." He sighs in frustration and tugs on the ears again.

Humming in thought and tapping your chin, you snap your fingers once you have an idea in mind. "Ah hah! What if you-"

"GO WITH ME AND WEAR THE BUNNY EARS WITH ME!"

"Listen-"

"My mom has another pair! Come onnnn, pleaseeeeee~" He pleads, tugging your sleeve. "You'll make my whole day if you accept."

"But-"

"I'll buy you food."

"Where are the ears?"

♡-♡-♡-♡

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you furrow your eyebrows. "Well.. I look.. okay. I guess," you mumble. You open the door a tiny crack, peering at the patient male who is leaning his back against the wall.

(C/N) steps forward, pushing the door gently. "I'm sure you look fine. But seriously though, is it necessary to close the door when you're JUST putting on the bunny ears?"

"Yes." You mutter, stepping out. You rub your arm, shifting your feet.

He pats your head and says, "You look cute."

'Did he just call me cute?'

You mumble a quiet "Thanks" and avert your eyes. "So.. ready to go?" You ask as he goes into his bedroom, opening a drawer. "Yeah, just let me get something quick. I'll meet you outside."

You turn to leave. Out of the corner of your eye you see him putting something pink into his basket.

♡-♡-♡-♡

Once the teacher yells "Start!", you sprint to the oak tree and grab the yellow plastic egg. Scanning the area you see many kids and a few teenagers running around. You continue to spot many colorful eggs and soon enough, your basket and grocery bag is filled.

"How many did you find?"

"23." His sister exclaims.

"How about you, (Y/N)?"

Counting the last three eggs, you smile triumphantly. "57."

(C/N) grins, "Nice, I would call you The Master of Egg Hunts... buuuut, I found 58." You scoff, "You just won by one egg." He shrugs, "I still won though."

"(Y/N), look behind you!"

You turn around, staring at a boy who is eating some jelly beans. Turning back to look at (C/N)'s beaming sister, you furrow your brows and stare at her in puzzlement. "What's so interesting about a boy eating jelly beans?"

"I find it interesting." She says, popping a jelly bean into her mouth.

"Uh.. okay?" You murmur, opening a green egg. "Kisses!" While you're unwrapping the Kisses, you notice a piece of paper sticking out of a pink egg. "Weird.. I don't remember finding any eggs with a paper sticking out.." You say to yourself, opening the pink egg.

I've been on a hunt..

"For.. Easter eggs?" You make a guess and flip the strip of paper over, snorting.

for your phone number.

You read the last strip of paper.

Are you the Easter bunny?

"No. I'm a human." You flip the paper over and shake your head. "These are terrible," you laugh to yourself.

Because you've been hopping around my mind all day.

"I know right? I told my brother that and he thought they were good!" She snickers, staring at her embarrassed brother. "Oh I'm very sorry! Am I embarrassing you?"

"I told you not to tell her!" He scowls.

You stare at (C/N) in amusement. "Give me your phone." You put your hand out as he slowly puts his phone into your palm. "Thanks."

"Here." You hand him back his phone after a few seconds.

He stares at his screen, a smile slowly forming on his lips. "Thanks, but really? The Master of Egg Hunts?"

"Yep." You send him a wink. He pretends to faint as his sister says, "Aw! You fainted because she winked at you!"

"Pfft, as if! Although you're the master of egg hunts.. you're definitely not the master of winking." He laughs.

"You aren't the master of pick-up lines."

"Yeah I am!" He sits up. "You gave me your number." He defends, blushing a bit.

"Well.. I gave it to you out of pity. I mean.. I'm pretty sure you've never gotten a girl's number before... until now."

"H-Hey!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1M READS AND 5K, YOU DARLINGS ARE AMAZING. I appreciate the constant support you all have been giving me. *sending virtual hug* When I first started this book, I didn't really think anybody would read it. I love writing a lot, which is one of the reasons why I started this book. The other reason being that I wanted to make people happy. Yeah, my writing may not be the best but I was hoping that when people read my work, they will feel happy, possibly fangirl and/or cry. Yes, cry. Which reminds me.. I should write more angst one-shots heheheh >;D

I love reading most of your comments. Your support means a lot to me, seriously. I'm not planning on quitting Wattpad anytime soon, so this book will continue to update. I hope that my writing will improve as I continue to write and write.

Anyways! If you read all of that, then you're fabulous. If you didn't, then.. you're still fabulous :P I hope you all liked this Easter special!

-iJustAFangirl