Tease♡

Requested by Izzy5537. Warning: This is an orange (I did some research and I've been mixing up orange with lime lol), meaning that there will be kissing, touching, stuff like that; no explicit content. Enjoy?

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Please tell me that you're joking Mom..."

"I'm joking."

"Really?!"

"No. Now pack up and let's go."

You mutter incoherent words under your breath, throwing your backpack over your shoulder. Your parents are leaving to go to a friend's birthday party and will return tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, you have to stay the night at (C/N)'s house; it's the last thing you want to do. You have tried numerous times to convince your parents to let you stay at home by yourself because you're a grown woman, however they rejected.

You should be feeling ecstatic! After all, you're going to your crush's house. But your crush despises you, you're sure of it. You never did anything to him, not that you can remember otherwise. He likes to annoy you; he always take your belongings while you struggle to get them back. Sometimes when you two make eye contact, he sends you a menacing glare. If looks could kill..

"Can I come with you guys?"

"No. We'll pick you up tomorrow, alright?"

"What about the Shippers? Why can't I stay with them?"

"We would've let you stay with them, but they're on a trip and won't be back until next week."

"But what about (B/F/N)?"

"Once again (Y/N), we would but she lives far away and we're late to the party. (C/N) lives in our neighborhood and is the closest one."

"But-"

"No buts. I know you and (C/N) aren't on good terms. I'm sure you two can work some things out though," your dad says.

"Dad, he hates my guts. I can't even have a decent conversation with him. He just keeps taking my precious pencils and-"

"Honey, I can buy you a pack of 24 pencils at the dollar store. Or if you prefer mechanical pencils then that's fine too. The dollar store has them all."

"Dad-"

"See you tomorrow morning."

"What-"

Your parents drive off into the night, leaving you there all alone; you're sobbing uncontrollably and falling onto your knees.

Well.. that's not what actually happened. You have an urge to do just that though.

Pressing the doorbell, you try to think optimistically. You plan to just hang out with his parents. It'll be an awesome night filled with food, laughter, movies..

"Oh, it's you."

You blink as your optimistic thoughts fade away. "Well hey to you too," you mutter and wait for him to let you in.

"You're here because..?"

"My parents are going to a birthday party so your parents let me stay for the night." You shift your feet, waiting for a response. (C/N) stares at you quietly, leaning against the doorframe. 

Why is he so attractive?

"Well they are also going to a birthday party and I'm the only one who's home so.. I can just let you sleep out here."