Accidental Kiss♡

Requested by AsheyIrwin__ (: THANK YOU FOR 2K *throws cookies in the air*

♡-♡-♡-♡

She hands you money as you take it and hand her the ice cream cone, smiling. "Have a good day~!"

"Thank you, you too!"

"Have a good day~!" Your co-worker gibes, trying his best to make a high-pitched voice. "I'm (Y/N) and I like to tell people to have a good day to hide the fact that I'm having a crappy one. Huuuuuuuh." (If you've heard of the challenge, then you'll get this. I do think that the challenge itself is pretty mean, but also sometimes funny. This is the perfect moment so I wanted to do this :P...)

You sigh, "Well I WAS having a good day.."

"What ruined it?" He smirks.

"Your face." You bluntly say, smiling a bit.

"Ouch." He puts a hand on his chest and falls to his knees.

"Stop being so dramatic!" You chuckle.

"What are you two doing?"

You two turn towards the voice. He grins, "Yo Shipper. (Y/N) here is being a bully."

"I was only joking!"

She chuckles, "You guys are so silly! Just so you both know, you two are done for the day!"

"Thanks Boss!" He grins and pats her back, heading for the door. "You coming (Y/N)?"

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"I don't know, I guess to the park. Only if you want to.." He shrugs, avoiding eye contact.

"(C/N), are you asking her out~?" Mrs.Shipper wiggle her eyebrows. "The ship has-"

"No, I'm not." He cuts her off, a shade of pink dusts his cheeks. "I uh.. I'll be going now.."

"Wait for me!" You quickly wave goodbye to your boss and head outside.

"I sense that something interesting is going to happen soon.." Mrs.Shipper mumbles as she watches you two cross the street. "Very interesting..."

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Soooo..." He mumbles. "How's life?"

"It's alright. Nothing interesting has been happening really. Just been on Wattpad a lot. How about you?"

He lets out a short laugh, "Still reading those Crush x Reader one-shots? Anyways, I've been good. Nothing interesting either."

"Yeeep, just waiting for her to publish a new one." (heheh (;)

"Randomquestionbutwhoisyourcrush?" He asks quickly and looks down at his lap. "J-Just wondering.."

You raise an eyebrow and glance at him, "Why.. do you ask?"

He doesn't answer as his face turns red. You smile a bit, "Well.. it's.. a SECRET~!"

"I'll find out one day." He grins, looking at the trees. "Hey, do you mind getting us some ice cream? You know my favorite already, right?"

"Mhm hm. Lazy." You sigh and stretch. "Alright, I'll be back!"

"Thank yo- woah!"

You trip over his outstretched legs and lose your balance as he catches you, only to fall down with you. Something soft touches your lips.

Immediately, you open your eyes and see a pair of (C/E/C) eyes staring widely back at you. You quickly get off of him and cover your mouth, "I-I'M SO SORRY!"

"I-It's fine.." He mumbles, staring at you dazedly.

"I'll go get the ice cream now!" Without waiting for a reply, you dash to the ice cream parlor.

He watches you until your form disappears in the parlor. Closing his eyes, he sighs. "Dang.. I think I just fell for her even more.."