I Like You A Latte♡

The familiar sound of the bell rings as you step inside of the cafe. The aroma of baked goods and coffee causes you to smile.

Your eyes scan the menu, mentally noting what you're going to order. You place the menu aside and look around. 'A lot of people today..' Lost in thoughts and staring out the window, you didn't hear the waiter ask for your order.

"Uh.. excuse me? Miss?" He taps your shoulder.

You turn to face him, about to apologize. Eyes widening, you mumble "(C/N)?"

"(Y/N)?" He smiles. "Nice seeing you here. Thinking about something?"

"I didn't know you worked here. And yeah, I was thinking about you." You slap your face, realizing what you just said. "...Y-Youtube.. I was thinking about Youtube."

He raises an eyebrow, "Youtube? Rightttt..."

Your face heats up in embarrassment. Clearing your throat, you quickly change the subject. "I would like a cup of latte and a chocolate chip cookie please."

He jots down your order on a notepad and nods, "Latte and a chocolate chip cookie, got it."

♡-♡-♡-♡

You have been coming into the cafe frequently. Not only because of the delicious drinks and goods, but also because of (C/N). The two of you have been talking a lot more, even in school.

"Just a cup of latte for today." You smile, staring into his (C/E/C) eyes.

Noticing your stare, (C/N) averts his eyes and clears his throat. "I-I'll be back with your latte."

You nod and stare at his retreating form. "Why is he so cute?" Staring out the window, you sigh and begin to daydream about you and (C/N).

Your daydream ends when someone taps on your shoulder. You turn around and immediately smile. (C/N) stands there, looking flustered. "I-I won't be able to sit with you today because there are.. a lot of customers today s-so.. HERE!" He sets the cup of latte in front of you and quickly dashes into the kitchen.

You stare at him in confusion and look around the cafe. Other than you, there's a couple and a teenager at this time. "Weird.. is he avoiding me?" You feel a slight disappointment if that's the case. Sighing, you pick up your cup.

Instead of the usual latte with a light layer of foam on the top, the foam is heart-shaped. You blush, unsure on if this has any meaning behind it. "Does he.. possibly like me?"

Grinning, you take a sip of your latte. Just thinking about him liking you gives you butterflies. "Pfft.. as if."

You stare at (C/N) who's talking to the couple. He turns around and that's when your eyes meet. You send him a small smile and beckon him to come over. He glances at the kitchen and slowly walks over to you. "I'll make this quick, don't worry. I know that you have A LOT of customers today."

He nods.

"I like the latte art."

"O-Oh, that.. y-yeah, the barista is good.." He mumbles, casting his eyes down. His face reddens once you poke his arm.

"Sorry, I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable." You say. "By any chance.. did you ask the barista-"

"O-Of course not! It's just.. something new that the cafe decided to do. Started last Thursday." He quickly says, laughing nervously.

"Oh? But I ordered a latte last Thursday and it didn't have a heart-shaped foam." You stare at the flustered male.

He glances at you and fumbles with his fingers. "D-Did I say last week? I-I meant today!" He runs a hand through his hair, laughing nervously again.

You grin, laughing quietly to yourself. "You're cute."

His eyes widen as his face turns even redder, if that's even possible. "Me? If anything, you're cute." Realizing what he just said, he waves his hands back and forth "Ignore what I just said. N-Not saying that you aren't cute.. b-because you are really cute. I-I mean.. I'm going to shut up now.." Looking around, he says "I have to go check on them.. b-bye!"

You stand up and shake your head, picking up your cup to drink the rest of the latte. "(C/N)!"

He turns to you.

"See you at school tomorrow!" You wave goodbye and put the money on the table. Heading towards the door, you mumble a "Too adorable.."