Chapter 1 - Nandini Murthy.

Hey people. Here i am with chapter 1 of my story idk how its going to be, lets start. Happy reading.

London.
-Early Morning.

Oh God. I'm late. Ella is definitely gonna to kill me for making her wait. Why the hell did my alarm didn't buzz?! I seriously need savings from this girl. I really do. I need to take shower and get ready before that crazy girl bring clouds down.
Oh shit. I forgot to introduce myself. Its Nandini Murthy, I am 20 tho i don't look like or act like but yeah. I am. I blabber a lot that's what tease the hell out of people. Well, who cares? Do you think I really care what people people think? If you do so. You're highly mistaken.

Nanddduuuu, get ready already & stop talking to yourself you don't want ella to create a mess right? Do you?

That was my mom, i live with her. Yeah. She brought me up. Dad died in a car accident long back when i was 10. She's the sole reason why i smile everyday. Idk why but i feel dad's car accident wasn't just an accident but it was planned. I don't really have a clue about it but i think that way, perks of being the daughter of a lawyer. Yeah. I'm an Indian. We left India the same year dad left us. Here i live with my mom and my younger brother Rish, Rishabh.

Enough of introduction now. Lets get started with the day.

Lets rush to the bathroom for a quick shower. After taking shower, chalo nandu lets doll up.

Tho i don't like dressing up much i like keeping things simple but kya karu this crazy friend of mine would end up burying my face under a cake of make up so i better do a little on my own. yeah. I am smart enough to deal with her.

Lets go down.

Nandu: Hey mom! Good Morning.

Mom: Morning Sunshine. How's my baby? Hey nandu, i wanna tell something to you. Okay no. Chuck it for now. We'll talk later.

N: Yeah mom? Tell about what?

M: No not now. You're getting late for your class. Rush now.

N: Okay as you say mommy, yeah. I am and if i don't reach campus on time. You know you beloved daughter's friend.

M: Yeah. I do. She's called on landline like more than 10 times. Go rush.

N: yeah mom. I need to rush.

This is how our mornings goes like. Talking about that idiot, evening are quite good. Idk but i feel mom is hiding something. Even today i felt like she wanna tell me something. Eh. It better not be about us moving back to India since she misses India the most. But i don't want to get that place has some horrible memories i don't wanna remember all over again. Agh. Lets leave for the campus. Enough of thought processs.

N: Bye mom, take care.

M: Bye darling.

Phew. Finally done with chapter one. Please deal with the glitches this is for the first time i'm writing someting. If you find it good please comment. Thank you. ☺