Chapter 19 - Mumbai.

Heyyaaa. I'm here. Okay you guys need to know this. I'm going out tomorrow for three days or maybe four. Idk. I'm very much sure that I won't get wifi there so, that means I won't be able to publish but I can write and I will. ;) Ahaha. So, you'll get the updates when I'm back. For now, last chapter of the week. Happy Reading.

Airport.
Nandini saw a very familiar face approaching and some other faces too which she's seen before, but were they really approaching her? Naaayy. Not really. Who else it could be other than Fab5. Nandini immediately hid her face in the magazine which was in her mother's hand. She wanted to avoid the eye contact with the guy coming.

Nandini: Oh God. I thought that corridor's meeting was my last meeting with him. Why he's again here. Is he following me?
Shut up nandini. Why the hell he'd follow you, that too with his gang, you idiot! Well, then what the hell he's doing here? Maybe he has the flight too. World's not that small nandini. You won't meet him again. Trust your stars. Atleast this time. Yeah.

Here fab5 made themselves comfortable on the seats placed in the waiting area. They didn't notice nandini around neither manik saw her.
Nandini was busy talking to her own self her, her talking session didn't go unnoticed by her mom.

Mom: Nandini? Are you okay? Kis se batain kar rahe ho?

Nandini stammered: Woh.. mein.. naeee.. woh actually, I'm going to India after a long time na. Islye. Bas isilye thora ajeeb lag raha hai. Idk, how will I face everyone there. When I really don't want to face them. Grand mom, chacha and chachi. Agh.
Mom, are you serious we've to do this? Like ham abhe bhe next flight leke London ja sakte hain?

Mom: Nandini! Is this the time to talk about all this? Like seriously? We've our flight to India in a hour and you're asking me If we can take the flight to London instead and about facing them. Just behave nicely, for me. You can do this much for me? I ain't asking for so much. Haina?

Nandini: Fine!

Nandini felt its useless to argue with her right now atleast. She'll figure out things after she reaches India.
Nandini was busy in her thoughts she didn't know who was sitting just behind her. Nandini was having a battle with her own self inside, she didn't wanted to face anyone. She placed her head on someone's shoulder. She found peace there. She closed her eyes. That guy moved a little as he felt someone's head on his shoulder. He tilted his neck a little bit to check who's the person who thought its not someone's shoulder but her pillow. He was about to jerk her head when she saw a beautiful face, he was just staring at her face. She looked so calm that time than usual. He's only seen that girl panicking and shouting, but this was new face of her to him. She had frowns on her forehead. Manik raised his hand to remove those frowns and to calm her down just then the moment broke because of the announcement, which was for them only. They had to rush to board the plane. Nandini immediately came out of her world and stood up.
She asked her mom and rish to get up and they've to board the plane. They started to walk. Leaving manik behind only.
She didn't realize she rested her head on someone's shoulder a couple of minutes back. Neither did manik say anything to her. He actually didn't wanted to embarrass her, when he saw frowns which clearly indicated him that she's going through something.
Why her frowns were bothering him? It shouldn't have bothered him but still they did.
Manik came out of his trance when fab 5 called out his name.

Cabir: Lets go. Mumbai is waiting for us. So is our college and winked.

Everyone nodded their head in a yes.
Even they started to walk.
Nandini and manik were in the same plane but they were not aware of it.
The flight went quite well.
All that time manik was thinking about nandini only. He couldn't kick her frowns out of his head. He didn't know why he was thinking about her. He don't really know her and on top of that a girl was affecting him to such an extent where he can't stop thinking about her. He never acknowledged anyone's problem other than fab 5. It won't be wrong if we say he ignored his own problems too but why he was so different with the girl whom he met yesterday only.
They plane landed in india, nandini and her family came out of the airport along with their luggage.

Mumbai Airport.

Rish: Wow mom ! We've reached. Yes. Finally. I'm so excited to meet everyone.

Well, rish's excitement was pretty obvious coz when we left India he was not even a year old. He's just heard about this place by his mom only. He don't know anything about his grand mom and other family member.

Nandini: Mom? Where we're going to stay? -that was so stupid of me to ask such question I knew the answer already. Okay fine. Here comes another stupid question-
Mom! How will we reach the place? I mean do you know the address? Do they live in the same area?

Mom: Erm. No. They'll be here any moment. They're coming to pick us up.

Nandini: Agh. Erm. Okhaayyy!

Mom passed me a disgusted look tho.
So nandini murthy. Prepare yourself for the upcoming family drama and the never ending awkwardness! How I'm going to face them man! Like seriously. Well I have to. Burrr ! Take a deep breath. Relax. Yeah.

Nandini noticed three people approaching them. Which was not really a pleasant thing for her but she had to force her lips to smile.
Her grand mom, chachi and chacha reached them by then.

Nandini: Hello. How are you guys?
-That was really rude of me. I know. But I can't really help it. I had already faked a smile. I'm not good at faking at all. Well, they don't even deserve my real smile. I know my mom would've slapped me a zillions of times in her thoughts after what I did ! Tbvh, I don't really care about it.-

Nandini's mother hugged her saasu maa. Nandini was standing right there passing disgusted looks to them. Which surely didn't go unnoticed by anyone present there. Yeah but who cares?
Rish too greeted them with a 100 volt smile. Duh. Nandini hated that. Really she did.

Nandini: Mom! Shall we? If you guys are done with your bharat milaap?

Mom: Nandini behave!

G.M: Yeah. Lets go. My grand daughter must be tired. Bacha your house is waiting for you.

Nandini: Yeah.
- Fuck! My house. You must be kidding me. You kicked us out. Remember. India me loug kuch karay ya nae. Acting bohat achay se karte hain! I can't believe I'm standing in front of the same lady who was not less than a monster that day. No. Actually a monster! Well. Whatever nandini, you better brace yourself you have to face this shit all your life now! -

They all left the airport. Headed towards the murthy mansion.

Here even fab 5 came out after checking their luggage.
Manik had already informed his driver to come and pick them up.
His car was already there.

Manik: Guys! I'll drop you people first yeah.

Alya: No manik. Its okay. My house route totally opposes yours I'll take a cab and I don't have a problem with it. Okay. I can manage and yes. We've to attend college tomorrow so you should be the one who reaches home on time or you won't wake up on time.

Alya didn't give manik a chance to argue further. Manik was left with no option but to agree.

Mukti: Alyaa. I'll come with you only. I don't wanna face my family shit please. I've such a great mood I really don't wanna spoil it.

Alya: Yeah. Okay. It'll be fun.

Manik: Okay since mukti is going with alya, dhruv and cabir why don't you guys come to my place? How about that?

Cabir excitedly exclaimed: Yeah okay. Chall.
He was so excited, manik was shocked with his weird excitement, basically his excitement scared manik. Lol.

Dhruv: Okay!

They all left in their respective cars to their respective places.

Yeah. Done. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Do tell me okay? Ahah.
Well, as I've informed you guys I won't publish any chapter for 2 or 3 days. I'm apologizing before hand. I'm so sorry. *kaan pakar ke*
Well, did you guys notice? Nae bhe kiya to abhe karlo. The cover's changed. I was bored with that old one tho. Lol. My cupcake made it for me.
Thank you cupcake! captivatedfantasies

And yeah. You people are to be thanked for all the love you've showered on me by commenting and praising it. Really! It means a lot!
Enough of blabbering.
See you. ☺
Tadaaa. ❤