Chapter 20 - Cabir baba knows everything.

Hey. I'm back home. So here's the update.
Happy Reading. ❤

They reached murthy mansion.
It was night already. Good for nandini, she had to face the dinner table drama only.
Well, her grandmother is a classical music trainer and she want nandini to take up music as her stream.
She further told her that she won't be able to get a admission in any college now because the session's already started and admissions are closed now but she does workshops in the music colleges here. So she can get her a seat for sure. She gave her names of some music colleges. But nandini being nandini.

Nandini: Firstly, who are you to decide what I'm going to study? Secondly I don't need a favor from you. If admission are closed now, I can wait till the time it reopens next year.

Mom shouted: Nandiniiii. Behave yourself and apologize. Right now!

Nandini: Mom, you're expecting so much from me! I ain't doing that.

G.m: Nandi beta, I'm saying for your good only. I'm a music teacher myself and I know even you're interested in music.

Nandini: Who told you that? Yes. I'm interested in music but taking a favor from you! Naayyy. I ain't intrested in that and yeah I was loud so Sorry !

Saying this nandini stood up, asked where she should go? Where's her room after getting the answer she left the dining area.

Nandini's Mom: I'm sorry maa, her behavior towards you is not at all right. I'll speak to her.

G.m: I know that and I totally understand why is she doing all this. You do one thing just make her understand her father wanted her to take up music as his mom did. So please and tell her to visit some colleges tomorrow with me. Then we can decide.

Nandini's Mom: You know what, even she loves music. Right now, she's just angry. Isilye aise behave kar rahe hai. I'm sure jab subha uthe gi. She'll agree. Trust me.

Nandini was sitting in her room, she was on a verge to cry hard the only thing that could calm her that time was a voice chat with ella. Without even wasting one more minute she called up ella, told her everything from the airport to the dinner table thing.
Ella knew nandini always wanted to take up music, but being in London and looking at her family situation she backed off that time, but ella asked her to take up music and stop being so hard to everyone and to her own self. Some how she managed to convince nandini. She knew, nandini is a hard nut to crack but she's ella she will make her understand and she did.

Ella: So nandini murthy is going to music college tomorrow.

Nandini: Yeah. Maybe!

Ella: You idiot! What maybe? You're going tomorrow and that's final.

Nandini: Haaan meri maa. I'm going. Bas. Now I'm tired I need to crash I'll speak to you later. Take care.

Ella: Yeah. Okay. Byee. I miss you loads.

Nandini: I miss you too, bye.

Ella hanged up, nandini was having a tough battle against her wish and her hatred toward her dad's family. She didn't wanted to take any favor from her grandmother but she couldn't let go off her one whole year sitting at home only.

Erm. I think, ella is right. I'm being uselessly stubborn. I guess, I mean I should take up her offer, its for me, for my dream. I always wanted to get into music and this opportunity can make my career.
Okay. Fine. Sometime apne faiday ke lye ghadhay ko bhe baap banana parta hai and wo toh meri grand mom hai. Kya wo sach me chahti hai? Ya phir koi plan. Ugh nandini. Aj pehla he din tha. You can give her a chance. Erm. I should tell mom about it.

She walked towards her mother's room.

Mom: yes nandini.

Nandini: I'm sorry for my behavior.

Mom: Nandini don't you think you should be saying this to someone else?

Nandini: Yeah. I know. I'll apologize to her tomorrow. I promise. I came here.. erm, to tell you.. tell you that I'm ready! I'll take up music not because she wants me to but I want to do this okay.

Mom: I knew it. Only ella can make you understand.

Nandini: How do you know I talked to ella?

Mom: Kyuki mera bachaa. I'm your mother. I know meri beti me sudden change aik he insaan ki waja se aasakta hai.

Nandini smiled at her mom and left the room.

Nandini stepped into her room and started to examine it.

Its really a nandini thing, like it's been decorated the way I would've! Like seriously. Who did this. Like mom was not here to do. Who knows me so well? Maybe grandmom did it. Well. I like it. I've to thank her and apologize to her tomorrow.

Just then a photo frame grabbed her attention. It was her childhood picture with some of her friends.

Maannnnuuu! Idek where is he! He left school, his house and went abroad. We didn't get in touch after that. Pata nae kahan hoga. Kaisa hoga. My annoying parosi. Pata nae us idiot ko mein yaad bhe hongi ya nae.
I wish, I can meet him anytime soon. Lets see. Well nandini murthy you should sleep!

Here Manik, cabir and dhruv reached Malhotra mansion.

Cabir: So Mr. Manik Malhotra. Aapko pillow banke kaisa laga?

Manik: What?

Cabir: Kya what? Don't act smart. I exactly know what was happening at the airport.

Manik: Happening? Whaaat.. was.. happening..?

Cabir: Acha? Nothing happened na. So why are you stammering?

Cabir: Nandini Murthy. That's her name and smirked.

Manik: Nandini Murthy!
So, me kya karu?

Cabir: Maybe she needs your shoulder again? hahaha.

Manik: Just shut up okay!
Aisa wese kuch nae hai.

Cabir: Haan to mene kab bola aisa waise kuch nae hai. But she's in Mumbai only. ;-)

Manik: Mumbaiii. Really and started to smile like idiots when he realized cabir's there. So! Me kya karun agar mumbai me he hai toh. Mujhey kya karna hai. Hone de. Mumbai me toh bohat loug rehte hai. Wo bhe rahay gi to me kya karun.

Cabir: Nahi. Tu kuch na kar. Kal tak aur information mil jaye gi. If you want me to tell you? I can. If not, I can try my luck on her. B-)

Manik: Cabbbiiirrrrr. Shut up. I need to crash. Neend aarahi hai mujhey. Bye. Good night.

Cabir: Manik baba. Ap mano ya nae mano cabir sab jaanta hai. :)

Khataaamm. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I've skipped a lot of scenes. I hope you don't mind that. If you want me to add dialogues, I can. Do tell me okay?
I hope you guys enjoyed this.
Now, Tadaaa. ❤