Chapter 14 - Lets steal some glances.

Manik's room.

Mukti's name flashed on cabir's phone. It got disconnected before he could answer.
Cabir messaged her. Just 10 minutes mukti. We'll be there. Hold on.
Mukti replied back with a ok and angry emoji.

Cabir: We're late , Ab yeh mujhe kacha kha jaye gi.

Manik: Acha hai. I'll live in peace then.

Cabir: Ha ha ha ha. Very funny, acha chal, jaldi shirt phen or chal.

Manik: Where are we going?

Cabir: Alya is taking us for dinner tonight.

Manik: But, I don't feel like going. You guys go na. I'll sleep for sometime.

Cabir: Kyu? Bhaabhi jee aane wali hai kya phir se?

Manik: Cabirrrr. Just shut up ya and stop this bhaabhi jee drama okay.

Cabir: Hahaha. Acha acha. Ab she didn't tell me her name to koi to naam chahye hai na.

Manik: Jungli billi.

Cabir: What? jungli billi and all haaan, lagta hai bohat fireworks hue hain yaha.

Manik: Just stop this nonsense. Abhe I told you the whole story na. Phir bhi. Duh.

Cabir: Haaan. That's why I'm even more curious, how come she entered your room only, slept with you. Oh, I mean on the other side of your bed.

Hmm? Hmm?

Manik: Agh. Tu nae manega. Acha we had to leave na. Chal.

Cabir: Yeah. Lets go.

Manik: No wait, lets clear the room first. Then we'll leave I don't want others to get ideas looking at the room's condition.

Cabir laughed: Yeah. Okay.

They started to clear the mess. Cabir was smiling mischievously all that while.

Nandini's room.

As she entered the room, she started with her self-talking session.

Nandini: Oh. God. What just happened.
I entered the wrong room.
I slept on someone else's bed.
I argued with him when I was wrong.
And most shocking yet undigestable one, when he kissed me I kissed him back. Maybe even more harder than he did.
That was my first kiss ever. My first kiss. I ruined it all. I kissed to a stranger, but I'm not feeling that bad. Its like I should be feeling worse now but surprisingly I'm not. Why!

Manik's Room.

Cabir: Chal now lets go. Tere kaarnaamay ke saray evidences mita diye hai. Ab kisi ko pata nae lagaga yaha kya hua.

Manik: Seriously cabir. Tu kab sudhrega?!

Cabir: Kabhe nae meray bhaaai.

They stepped out of the room laughing, talking more like shouting,
Nandini's chain of thought got a break with their voice, coz her room's door was not only unlock but open too. She ran towards the door she didn't know why she took steps but she wanted to steal some glances of him while her mind was slapping her bad for this but still her heart wanted something else. Totally opposite.

She stood behind the door as if she's trying to hide herself.
Manik sensed someone's glare on him he saw her standing behind the door from the corner of his eye, trying to hide but bad try she failed badly.
Manik intentionally unlocked the door and locked the it again moved towards cabir to say something.

Manik: Cabir, I've locked my door. Check if its lock or not, I don't want someone to enter again and create the mess.

Cabir got his catch and saw nandini standing behind her room's door.

Cabir: Haan haan. Manik, its locked aik dum sahe se. Abhe koi ander nae ja sakta.

But cabir being cabir, how could he leave a chance to tease manik.

Cabir continued: But if someone else leave her room unlock you can enter late. Like if you feel like, day in your room and night in other person's room. You know.

Nandini realised all these taunts are being passed on her only and she instantly took steps towards them and said.

Nandini: What is your problem han? I stepped in to your room by mistake it was not at all intentional okay. Get your facts right.

Cabir started to act all innocent as he wasn't aware of the fact that she was there only.

Cabir: Araaay. Bhaabhi jee. Ap? Ap yaha kab ayen? I mean apka room paas me he kahi hai kya?

Nandini: How many times I have to tell you I'm not your bhaabhi jee. Is its really hard for you to get this chotu si baat in your head?

Cabir: Wo Wo Wo. Hold on. Relax. Sorry, So you're staying in room 206. Okay.

Cabir turned towards manik and said: Maaniiik, she's in room 206 which is just after your room and winked at him.

Manik ignored his statement and nandini as well.

Manik: Now if you're done with you shit, shall we? Others are waiting for us downstairs! Remember? Chale?

Cabir: Yeah. Chal. Mene kab roka hai?

They both started to walk.
Nandini was standing still at her place.
Cabir turned and bid bye to her.
On which she smiled. She didn't know the reason behind it. But. She did.
They both left and nandini stepped back in her room.

Phew. Done! Short update I know. I'll update the next part today only. I've rush right now. Sorry. Hope you enjoyed reading.
Taddaaa. ❤