Chapter 35 - A walk & talk to remember.

Heyyaa! Aagayi mein. Oh Yeah - My FF has reached almost 60K reads. I can't believe this. I write down my imaginations and you guys love them. This means a lot to me. Seriously - Thank you so much for all the love you people showered. Thank you. Enough of blabbering. Happy Reading. ❤

---

Nandini and manik were busy in their useless fight. Nandini had already decided that she want to visit beach but manik was not ready to give up anyway - nandini kept on arguing but when she found her tantrums are not working she tapped her foot on floor and said.

Nandini: Fine !

Manik: That's like a good girl.

Nandini: Yeah.

Nandini faked a smile - on their way to parking lot manik told her not to call her driver as he'll drop her. Nandini nodded. His car was parked at some distance he asked nandini to wait at the main gate he'll get the car over there. Nandini nodded and moved towards the main gate - she removed her phone from her clutch and messaged someone.

After couple of minutes two cars stopped - one outside college's gate and other was obviously manik's. Nandini walked towards the other instead. This step of her stunned manik. Obviously it would minutes back they decided that he will drop her. Nandini stopped and moved back to manik's car - before manik could speak she signaled him not to speak and said.

Nandini: Sorry manik. When nandini murthy decides something so she does that only by hook or by crook. You drive to your place now, I'm going to beach with my driver. Bye.

She didn't let manik speak and started to walk. She couldn't reach her car manik pulled her towards him with a jerk and held her close.

Manik: Tumhe aik baari me baat samaj nae aati hai? I told you na it's cold and we can't visit beach right now!

Manik's tone was bit aggressive this time but nandini didn't care about his concern or something. She continued.

Nandini: Manik ! Leave me and when did I say that we are going - I'm going and you're going back home or to the party where ever you want to go and jahan tak rahi baat sardi ki. I'm used to of this kind climate. You remember I've spent more than half of my life in London? Was it convincing enough or I need say some more things?

Manik: Whatever it is! I'm not letting you go alone at this hour! Chuck cold its not even safe out there and you just moved back to india you don't know the people here.

Nandini: Grr. Manik stop acting like you care.

Manik: Nandini shut up and lets go.

Nandini: No I don't want to go with you.

Manik: Chalo !

Nandini: No!

Manik: Aray let me complete! I'm taking you to the beach now ask your driver to leave I'll drop you back home.

Nandini flashed her 32 teeth and ran towards her car, asked the driver to leave and moved back to manik. Manik smiled at her. He was happy seeing her happy, he didn't know his yes would make her so happy. She reached him.

Nandini: Chalain?

Manik: Yeah. Lets go.

They sat in the car and manik started the car and drove off. The ride was silent - neither manik nor nandini utter a single word. They enjoyed each other's presence. In 20 to 25 minutes time they reached the beach. Manik signaled nandini not to move out. He stepped out of the car and moved towards nandini's side to open the door for her but before opening it he removed his blazer and then opened the door he signaled nandini to come out. Nandini placed stepped out of the car. Manik forwarded his blazer towards nandini - she passed a confused look.