Chapter 21 - No seat in Space Academy.

Here I am.
Bohat gaaliyaan parhi hai mujhey. Ab I should update. This chapter is for my bitches who were dancing on my head to update. Gahaha. So an early update. Here you go.
Happy Reading. ❤

The night passed somehow, tossing on the bed thinking about the next day. It was a heavy night for nandini. Yeah. Because she's going to do stuff against her will tomorrow. She don't really apologize to the people till the time she really mean it this apology seemed to be fake to her.
Well. Its morning time. Nandini woke up because of the sun ray flashing on her face.

Good morning nandini murthy. Ah. New day. New fresh start. I hope things go accordingly. Ah. I should take shower and then get dressed. It could be my first day of college too. Maybe yes or maybe not. Grandmom's given me names of two music colleges here. One is Space Academy and the other one is Excel College of Music and Arts well, I don't which one I'm getting in to. But it should be up to the mark. After all its about nandini murthy. Ahaha.

Nandini stepped out from the bed she grabbed a crop top and ripped jeans from her suit case, since she hasn't kept her stuff in the cupboard yet. After good 20 to 25 mins nandini came out in a towel wrapped around her body she looked beautiful. She slipped her top onto her and then jeans. She dried her hair. Applied a little make up.

Oh. I miss ella. How I used to do a little make up to save my face from her. Ahah. I miss you so much ellla!

She saw the wall clock hanging right behind her.

OH SHIT! I'm getting late I need to get down asap. Mom must've told grand mom about the music college thing.

Nandini stepped out of her room, took the stairs and got down she saw her grandmom and mom sitting together in the lounge.

Nandini: Good Morning Mom and grand mom.

She turned towards her grand mom.

Nandini: Grand Mom. I'm sorry. I know my behavior was not at all good with you yesterday, I'm sorry.

G.M: Arm, your apology will be accepted only on one condition.

Nandini: -What now! Grrr-
Yeah. Say?

G.m: You'll call me daadi instead.

Nandini: -WTF! Abhe yeh bhe karna paray ga. Okay fine. Ab daadi bolun ya grand mom baat to aik he hain-

G.m: Kya hua beta?

Nandini came out from her trance.

Nandini: Naee. Wo.. kuch nae, grand.. I mean daadi.

Her daadi instantly hugged her tight she didn't respond to it but faked a smile and she thanked her for the room thingy. They had breakfast and left murthy mansion her daadi told her on the way to college that space is the best music college of mumbai she'll try her level best to get her grand daughter a seat in that. If not than a seat in Excel is confirm. Nandini was really excited. Yes. It was her dream to be a musician. Which's now gonna fulfill!

There girls on the other hand were trying hard to reach the boys but as usual their phones were off. No one bothered to switch on their phone. They were sleeping like horses the girls were left with no option but to reach malhotra mansion directly.
They reached. Asked aunt anita about them and after getting their answers they just stormed towards their room. They banged the door as hard as they could cabir came out rubbing his eyes as if someone made him up forcefully in the middle of night but the truth is it was morning already.

Cabir: Mukti, alya! Itni raat ko tayya hoke kahan ja rahe ho?

Mukti: You idiot. Yeh raat nae subha hogai hai. College ka time hogaya hai. Tmlog abhe tak ghooray ghadhay baich kar so rahay ho.

Cabir: Fuck. NOO!

Alya and mukti said in unison: YESSS.

Alya and mukti went inside room to wake other two idiots. They woke up with a jerk.

Manik: Kaaameeennniiii. Sonay de na. Chahti kya hai!

Mukti: Me yeh chahti hu ke tmlog jaldi utho kyu ki college ka time hogaya hai.

Manik stepped out of the bed. All three boys went to get freshen up while the girls were waiting for them downstairs.
The boys stepped down after sometime they took some sandwichs along with them and they were out of time, well nothing new. They're always late. Lol. They got in their respective cars and left for college.

Here even nandini with her daadi reached the college. A seat in excel was confirmed so they had to check space only.
Here they reached the admin office they got inside talked to the principal he said a clear no to them, he said their's no seat in this college they can try next time. Nandini's grand mom tried convincing him but it seemed to be useless.

Here the fab5 reached space. Cabir told them he's to pay the fee he'll be back in a while other can walk to the class, they worked accordingly.
Here nandini was stepping out of the admin office just then she bumped into cabir.
Cabir smiled was about to call her bhaabi jee again but got grip over his tongue when he saw nandini's grand mother coming out of the admin office, nandini passed him a faint smile which didn't go unnoticed by him and she left.

Cabir: OH FREAK. Nandini Murthy in space. Yeh to manik ko batana he paray ga. Erm. No. Itni aasani se nae. Wait, but her face looked pale. She's reached mumbai yesterday only. Erm, this means she came here for admission. Okaaay. Wait but hua kya admin office me. I need to find out.

Cabir went inside the admin office first he payed his fee. Then inquired about the girl just left. He got to know she came here for admission but the trustee means nyonika malhotra's said no to more admissions this year.

Cabir: Manik. Teri maa sach me teri khushion ki dushman he hai. Abhe acha khasa life set hojati. But wait. Itni aasani se cabir dhawan haar nae maan'ta. ; ) what if she hates your happiness but she definitely loves when you're in trouble.
Chal cabira lag ja kaam pe and he smiled.

Phew. Finally. Doneee. Yeah. Its short but I need to crash right now hell sleepy sorry. I'll make it up for it in the next chapter pakka. Ab story fast forward hogi okay. I know its 20 chap already. Eh. Yesss. 9k+ reads. Like seriously. I never imagined this. I thought 1k reads bas. But this is something unbelievable for me. Thank you so much guys for all the love. Keep reading. Taadaaa. ❤