Chapter 24 - Friends.

Heya. Idk when I'm going to post this part. I had nothing to do so I'm writing it now but I can't post it at the same time. I can't torture you guys much man. I ain't that cruel. Hahah. Last part, my thoughts were a bit senti one. Sorry. I felt like writing that thing so I did.
So lets start with the story.
Happy Reading. ❤

College:
Cabir reached canteen, he was quite ready for the session. He went to pay the fee and vanished. Vanished to help his friend.

Cabir: Kya chal raha hai meray bachon?

Mukti: Bachon ke abba jee, kahan thay ap?

Cabir: Aray. Nothing, mom had some work to unhi ko help karne gaya tha.

Manik: Haan haan. Mom. Saalay sach bata kahan tha?

Cabir: Sach he toh bol raha hoon.

Manik: So now Mr. Cabir Dhawan has started to lie ! Teri mom ka call aya to enquire about you, she couldn't reach you as you were on a call with me that time so she called mukti.
So now. Bata kahan tha?

Alya: Yeah cabir, batao na. Where were you? Who's the lucky one? ;)

Mukti: Saalay tu hamari bachpan ki dosti bhul gaya. Bas. *wiped her fake tears*

Dhruv: Chu chu chu.. Cabirrr. Bohat buri baat hai yeh.

Cabir: -Yeh mom bhe marwa deten hain-
Araaay. Aisa kuch nae hai. Pagal ho kya. Me kisi larki ke sath nae tha. Me college me he tha wo admin office me forms me koi problem hogaya tha bas wahe. Acha bas ab apna yeh interrogation session band karo.
Chalo lets practice.
Okay. Everyone agreed and started to walk towards the music room.

While manik and cabir were left behind. Manik again asked her if there's something serious he can share.

Cabir: Meray baap. Kuch nae hai. Maaf karde. Nae. Wese tujhey mujhey thanks bolna chahye hai. Reason me bataunga nae or pata tu laga nae sakta. So wait for the right time meray bhai and winked at manik.

Manik: What cabir! Tell na.

Cabir: No way manik.

Cabir walked out of the cateen, manik too followed him on their way they saw other three standing near the notice board. They too walked upto them.

Cabir: Kya hua? Exams ki date sheet kyaa?

Mukti: Shut up cabir, session's just started or tu exams ka naam leraha hai.

Alya: Guys! Its freshers party, day after tomorrow. It'll be so much.

Manik: Yeah. Actually. ☺

Mukti: Matlab dubai me itna party karne ke baad, yaha bhe. Mazaaay.

Cabir: We'll have some wild fun in the party. Yay.

They all cheered and left that place.

Cabir in this thoughts. Wow. Nyonika. Impressive. Pehle you got nandini in college and now this party. Manik baba ab to sari kainaat apko or nandini ko milana chahti hai. Kab tak bhago gay. Wese, I need to cross check if she got her in the college or not. Koi bharosa nae hai uska. He made another excuse that he has to go to the principal as he's asked him to come after a while. They didn't ask him much questions and let him go. Cabir reached the admin office the info he got made him happy.
He left that place and walked to his friends.

They were already there in the music room, cabir reached the music room and started to practice.

Murthy Mansion.

Here, nandini came down dressed in a dressed in a kurti, leggings and a stole around her neck. She's a habit of dressing up according to place she's going.
Her daadi praised her look. They left for the temple.

Space Academy.
Fab 5 were practicing, after spending some good time in college. They decided to leave as they don't have any classes so there's no use of staying at college only.

Alya: Mukti, I need to go to the spa. Come along?

Mukti: Yeah. Okay.

Cabir sarcastically: Han. Party hai do din me. Banao singhaar to banta hai na.

Alya: Ha Ha Ha Ha. Very funny.

Mukti: Chal lets leave. Yeh to bakwaas kabhe band nae karega.

They all left college in their respective cars to their respective places.

Murthy Mansion.
Even nandini and her daadi came back from temple. She directly rushed her room. She had to tell all to ella. Words were jumping in her stomach to come out asap.
She located her iPad and called ella. Without even caring of her time. What she must be doing at that hour.
It was evening in india and afternoon in London. Ella returned from the music class only. She saw nandini's name flashing on her phone.
They greeted each other ella told how boring music classes are without nandini. Even nandini misses her equally. The talk was going to an sad end, which nandini couldn't let happen she thought of telling about the music class thing.

Nandini: Ella, you know what!

Ella: I'll get to know only if you tell me.

Nandini: Shut up. I got admission in Space Academy!

Ella: Whaaat. Seriously. I mean space is the best music college of Mumbai. You're so lucky babe.

Nandini: You know. How bad I wanted to get in that college and ella you know thay g.. erm no nothing.

Ella: What? Why did you stop in between?

Nandini: No nothing.
Ella. I'll speak to you later. I need to go for shopping. I need to buy new dresses for college. So. Bye. I'll tall to you later. Bye bye. I miss you.

Ella: Okaaay. Ms. Panic, take it easy okay. Bye. Take care.

Ella hanged up.

Nanidni. Are you mad. Kya bolne ja rahe the. You can not tell ella about it! Wait about what. There's nothing. Grrr. Wese shopping is not a bad idea. Abhe late bhe nae hua hai. I can go for shopping.

Phew. Doneee. Will nandini and manik meet again? Yeah. Their meeting in space is obvious. But maybe in the mall? Okay maybe not. Don't keep your expectations too high. Okay. hahaha.
Well, If I get time I'll update the next chapter today only. I hope you liked it. Milte hain next update me. Tadaaa. ❤