Chapter 10 - He felt something.

Hey. Hi.
I'm so sorry. I'm so late. Well better late than never.
Lets get started. Happy Reading. ♡

Lobby.
After that girl went away our heartless manik malhotra felt something right there.

Manik: Grr. Who was she? She was pretty hot and cute at the same time. Shut up manik. What the hell you're thinking! About girls?
Who will I think of then?
Guys?! Wtf. I ain't gay. xD
I better leave. These girls, shouldn't effect me.
Before cabir calls me once more or yaha khud he agaye. I should go back.

Lift.
Nandini's condition was no different than him. Even she was lost in her own world.

Nandini: *in the thoughts obviously*
Who was he?
Koi bhe tha mujhey uss se kya!
But he was damn hot man.
Nandini Murthy, stop this. You never found someone hot before, when ella used to drool over every second guy at school.
But yeh kuch alag tha. His height, his eyes, his appearance.
Shut up nandini ! Just shut up.

They reached their floor, they booked two rooms but unfortunately they got both the rooms on different floors.

Nandini decided to take the second room, keeping rish's condition in mind he was hell tired as he's not so used to of these long journies.
Her mom and rish shared the same room so that she can keep an eye on rishabh.

They all went in rish's room, nandini decided to leave in a while.

Fab5's room.
Here the great malhotra entered the room, he was still lost in his own thoughts.

Cabir teasingly: Manik, kahan gaya tha tu? Or konsi fairy dekhi?

Manik: Shut up !
Okay so guys! We still have one day. What's the plan?

Alya: Since we have one more day, me and mukti have decided to go for shopping. Dubai ao or shopping nae karo. Naaayy.

Mukti: When did we decide that? You never told me before?

Alya: Just now and you're coming along.

Dhruv: Kabhe khatam bhe hogi tumlogo ki shopping? Aane se pehle shopping, wapis jaane se pehle phir se shopping?

Alya: Dhruv, why are you being jealous? If you also wanna join so you can.

Manik: Actually she's right, cabir and buddy join girls for shopping. New place I don't want them to go alone and get lost somewhere ;) I can't join. I need to call dad for some work which Nyonika Malhotra has given me.

Cabir: NAAAHIIII. Keep me away from this shopping thing. Please.

Dhruv: Cabir chal na, we'll roam around. ;)

Cabir: Okay. FINEEE!

Manik: Okay guys, you people leave for shopping. I'll go back to my room. Some files are placed there which I need. Bye. Mukti and alya, take care of these two. They're the one who need it. ;)

Manik left for his room, his room is just beside mukti and alya's room.
He unlocked his room entered and left it unlocked.

Manik: Dad ain't picking up the phone. Erm, lemme take a short nap I'll try calling him afterwards.

And he crashed!

Rish's room.

Nandini: Mom, even I'm dead tired. You too sleep for sometime and take care of rish. I'm going to my room. If you need something just call me okay.

She left the room saying this. Took the lift to her floor.

Nandini: Oh God. These flights are so tiring.
Oh freak! I forgot to tell ella that we've reached Dubai. She must be worried.
I'll leave a message she must be sleeping at this hour something.
Errrm, WhatsApp!
Ella.. ella..
Yeah. Here.
Ella, we've reached Dubai. We're safe and as soon as I reach India I'll call you myself. Beep, I'm missing you already. Whenever you listen to this just reply me right away. Take care. Byee. Love ya.

Ah. Chalo even I told her about my well being. Ab so jati hun. Wese bhe I've to face a lot of drama just after reaching India.

But nandini being nandini, how is it possible that she can do anything without messing it up.
Instead of entering Room no 206 she stepped into 205.

Nandini: Yeh door khulla kaise tha? Well whatever. Room to mera he hai na. Mujhey kya. I'll lock it from inside.
Why is it so dark? Where's the switch board?
Nandini Murthy, use your detective skills on dad's case. Abhe ke lye sojati hun. I'll find the switch board later.

She crashed on the other side of the bed of the bed without even caring that someone else's sleeping right there on the other corner.

Ah! Pheww. Done with chapter 10.
Bas. Itna hi. I know its a short update but keeping my health in mind please bear with the short update. Chapter 11 will be a long one. Pakka. ☺
Oh yeah. I've started to write one more FF. Totally different one. If you guys feel like reading, name's like 'RELATIONSHIPS? GRR'
Just tap on my account you'll find it in my works. Give it a read.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Taadaaa. ❤