Chapter 6 - Fine, Lets go to India.

Hey there! I'm back with another chapter of my story. Now its real quick. Gahaha. Idk why I blabber before writing a story. Apologies. Well, I feel connected this way. ☺ Lets start the story.

London.
Night time.
In nandini's room.
Nandini and her mom having a intense discussion on moving back to India, her mom's reasons to fly back to india and her daughter's excuses. Room's echoed by these not so pleasant talks.

Nandini: Mom, I really don't think we need to have a discussion over this. You know why!
I mean, the time we left India you were the one who was consistent over not going back india ever again and look at you now. You want to go back for such lame reasons.

Which are definitely not the real reasons! I know.

Mom: If you're really intrested in knowing so listen to this, your dad's family needs us! They really do.

Nandini: You think I care? After what they did to us? Kicking us out of the house just because some religious scholar said you're the reason behind dad's death. Like wtf. You were fighting for life that day. They didn't care about it. They didn't care about the newly born baby who was in your arms that day. Gosh mom! What is wrong with you! You forgot all? And now when we're doing good with life they need us. Wow. What an amazing family I have.

Mom: Okay, listen to this. We've to move back to India because i lost my job. I've been accused for some not so true allegations. I won't be able to find a job so soon and this house is their property so we've to move out asap!

*I lied, this was all my plan. I wanted to go back to them. Back to India. Back to my family. I can't see them crying. They've realized their fault. They've apologized for their behavior and I've no right to keep their grand childrens away from them. No. Most importantly, If I do the same what they did then what's the difference between them and me*

Nandini: WTF. Are you serious! And Ap mujhey yeh kab batane wali theen? Like seriously. I mean why. You've been working there for past 8 years. How can they just get up one day and charge you for something you never did. They should've blind trust on you. Okay not that. But atleast benefit of doubt.

Mom: What happened is now past! Lets forget it and move on. Move back to India. Please darling. For me.

Nandini: Hold on! How are you so chilled out. I mean you've been charged for some illegal work you've done in the office *acc to them* and you're all relaxed. MOM! It better not be your plan.

Mom: *Oh God! This girl. Perks of being a daughter of a lawyer. Why this girl have to investigate stuff like I'm a criminal, I should've done that for real, That would be much easier to deal than this lawyer. Well, i need to act normal* You don't trust me! Right?
Here's the suspension letter. I guess this is enough for you to believe and one more thing, you've always been consistent on a fact that your dad's accident was not just an accident but a planned murder. If you'll be there It'd be easy for you to investigate. Look now even you've reason to move back to India.

Nandini: Ya right.
*you think I'm a fool. You never turned an ear to these talks in past years! Now suddenly you want me to investigate an accident which took place 10 years back from now! On top of that without having any lead. Just my intuition*

Mom: So, What's the position? Are you in?

Nandini: You left any choice for me?

Mom: That's like my girl. Okay now come down and finish off your dinner.

Nandini: Oh-kaay.

Well, mom is not 100% wrong. Like, If I try I can definitely find a lead. After studying the last case dad took and events happened that time. I can actually work on this. Only when we go back to India. Agh. India.
Okaay. So India. Here I come. Duuh.