Chapter 31 - Kiss.

Yo! Hi.
I know I'm late. I'm so sorry for that. I wasn't home that's the reason I couldn't update earlier.
Lets get started.
Happy Reading. ❤

Canteen.
Manik and Nandini were standing in a corner of the canteen.

Nandini: Manik, let me go. I'm not up for another fight.

Manik: Stop me if you can.

Nandini: Manik. I know I can't get out of your grip I'm so small in front of a mountain size guy like you, so you better let me go or else I will shout and you know what power my voice has and..

Manik: and which force me to kiss you? You really like my lips on yours, don't you?

Nandini: Oh just shut up manik malhotra. Let me go.

Manik: Erm, let me correct you. Let me go nae, lets go. Come with me.

Nandini: No. I'm not going anywhere with you, get that straight.

Manik: You're coming with me. Get that straight.

Here they kick start another pointless fight session. They really can't stay without fighting with each other but manik needs to make some points clear to her for which he walked to her so he didn't word fight for long time and griped hard on nandini's hand and pulled her towards the class near the canteen. She tried hard to protest by hitting him but in front him her protests are of no use. He pushed her inside the class he himself walked inside and shut locked the door. Before manik could utter a word nandini started to shout on top of your voice.

Nandini: Manik Malhotra what do you think of yourself. You think you can drag me anywhere anytime.

Manik: What think? I can and I did that. Even now. You tried to protest but you just couldn't stop me? Or should I say that you were just acting as you want to stop me but deep inside you wanted this only? and smirked.

Nandini: What the hell are you saying. Have you lost it? And would you bother telling me why did you drag me over here without my consent!

Manik: To kiss you again.. without your consent and smirked.

Nandini: WHAAAT. NO WAY.

Manik: Yes way.

Nandini: Oh just shut up. I won't let you kiss me again.

Manik: As if I'm dying to kiss you. Now stop with this kiss conversation or else..

Nandini: Or else? And wait. What did you just say? Stop with this kiss conversation. FYI, It was not me who started with the kiss conversation but you.

Manik: Yeah whatever. Idc.

Nandini: You don't care about anything. Right?

Manik: -except for you- Yeah. Everything other than you.

Nandini: Ha ha ha ha. I'm glad you don't.
-seriously. He doesn't care about me? Only me.-

Manik: Hmm.

Nandini: What hmm? Now when you don't care about me then let me go! My friends must be waiting for me.

Manik: No. Not before I put some brain in you.

Nandini: What! Come again.

Manik: No. Not before I put some brain in you.

Nandini: You idiot, I heard that! You think I don't have brain?

Manik: Yes. You don't.

Nandini: Then why the hell you're wasting time on a brainless girl.

Manik: Hey. Listen let me finish and I'll let you go.

Nandini: Ah. Thank God. Say whatever you wanna say.

Manik: Stay away from harshad.

Nandini: He's my friend and why should I stay away from him.

Manik: Because I'm telling you to do so.

Nandini: And what made you think I'll listen to your pointless demands and work accordingly. If you think so the you're highly mistaken Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: Ms. Murthy don't push me.

Nandini: Push you to what. Wait, push you to kiss me again. Right?

Manik: Whatever! Mene jo kaha listen to that, stay away from that jerk okay!

Nandini: Manik Malhotra you should be saying this for your own self okay! Not for the guy who's so sweet and innocent! At least he doesn't kiss me without my consent.

Manik: You fool! Wo kiss nae tmhara sath kuch aisa kardega that you'll regret all your life! Pachthau gi us se dosti karke!

Nandini: Wait, let me make one thing very clear. You're no one to tell me what I shall do with my life and what not. No one!
You know what I'm regretting ! I'm regretting meeting you. I'm regretting kissing you. I'm regretting this moment, In fact every single moment that I spent with you. Suna tumne! Now if You're done with your shit let me go and never show me your face! Ever again!

These words of nandini killed manik thousands of time inside, He didn't utter a word all that while he was just standing over there like a dead soul. Even though they had nothing like love in between them. Basically they were not even friends. Till now it was just attraction or maybe just a little of care from his side or maybe from both the sides. Maybe the other one was scared, scared to show her care for him but whatever it is. She did hurt him. Both stood silent for some seconds and but then manik broke the silence.

Manik: If that's what you want. Fine. Bye!

Nandini passed a confused expression. Manik didn't care about her and her facial expression that time. He grasped her hand and pulled her towards the door, opened it and pushed her out and closed the door on her face, she just couldn't understand the things happened just now. Manik locked the door so that none can reach him at least at that point of time. He took guitar from the stand there and started to play, play as fast as he could. He didn't stop, maybe because there was no one to stop him. That was the way for him to pipe out all the anger filled in him. The sound coming out of the guitar was now noise because he broke 2 strings while playing. He put a full stop on the session he started sometime back. He got up from his place that guitar was still in his hand and safe until he crashed it against the floor and damaged it then threw it away. He stood still for second and then.

Manik: Cool! Fine Ms. Murthy if that's what you want na you'll get it. You want to play this way. Fine. Lets play it your way. You don't want to see my face. I swear you won't see my face from now. You wouldn't! Lets see how for how long you can play your own game. This would be so much fun. You'll hear me everywhere but you won't be able to see me. You'll feel me around yourself but you won't be able to touch me. Ab tum mujhey tabhe dekh pao gi jab tum khud chaho gi. Tab tak keh lye, Good Bye Ms. Murthy.

Taa-daaan. Done with another chapter. I'll post the next part of relationships sometime today kr maybe tomorrow. ; ) thora sabr. Okay? Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai. Do tell me how this part was. Tab tak k lye take care and Tadaaa. ❤