Chapter 17 - Weird

The moment was going so smooth. They both kinda surrendered themselves to eachother. Here their eyes were saying a lot when their lips didn't even utter a word. But how can you expect that no one's going to break this beautiful moment.
Their moment took a break when a call's sound made its way to their ears.
They both came out of their trance. Manik pulled his hands back to him. Nandini took two steps back.
Manik was already angry on a person who called at this hour and when he saw cabir's name flashing on his phone, his anger took another step forward. He picked up the call and blasted on him.

Manik: Salay cabir tu aik din meray hi hathon se marega.

Cabir: Oh. Seems like I've disturbed someone's ehem ehem moment.

Manik: Cabiirrr. Shut uppp!

Cabir: Wese, someone told me he wants to crash as he was hell tired but looks like all tiredness went out from window.

Manik: Shut up. Ab yeh bata call kyu kiya hai?

Cabir: Just to tell you we'll get late so don't wait for us.
Erm. No. Actually to enquire what are you guys doing!

Manik: Pata karlia na? Now get lost. Enjoy the party.

Cabir: Haan naa. Ja raha hoon. Gussa kyu kar raha hai! You continue with your coochie coo. Haha.

Manik ended the call without saying anything, he though nandini would've left by now. As she's the habit of running away from him but surprisingly she didn't even move a inch from her place.
Why the hell she was standing there only. If she wanted she could've escaped from there easily.
They both stood silent for some seconds. Manik knew she's not going to utter a word, if he wants to talk he has to start the conversation.

Manik: You sing so well. I'm impressed.

Nandini: Thank you. ☺

Manik: So, music student? You seem to be a trained singer.

Nandini: No. Business.

And she left from there. Without leaving a chance for him to chase her or ask further questions.
On the hand manik was all shocked by her sudden action. He couldn't understand the sudden change in her behavior.

Manik: Ajeeb larki hai. First she was here alone at this hour singing a song and when I prasied her just said two words thank you! She stood there quietly when I was on call and when I tried talking to her she ran away. Gosh. These girls. In larkion ke chakkar me na parna he nae chahye hai.

He too left from there.
Nandini left from there but she was standing on her room's door only, she wanted to steal a glances befor sleeping.
When she saw manik coming out of the lift she peeped out a little more, he was walking in his manik malhotra attitude. She saw him approaching his room she instantly closed the door with a sound which was not to be made but still. She thought he didn't spot her standing behind the door but the door's sound was enough for him to understand where did it come from.

Manik: Weirdo!

He went inside the room and locked it. As he knew other members would come late night so there's no point of waiting for them. He thought to sleep.
Even nandini lied down on her bed.
They both just couldn't sleep, they spent a good time tossing on the bed and thinking about what just happened.

Nandini: Weird hai wo.

Manik: She's so weird.

Well. Instead of thinking about her. I should sleep. They both said it. Lying on their respective bed.

Sunday morning.
They both have flight to catch tonight.

Nandini woke up because of the sun rays which were falling on her face.

Nandini: Ah! Good Morning nandini murthy. So. Its sunday morning. I'll be leaving for India in someone hours. India please be good to me. Finally I'll be going away from this guy. Yesterday's day was hell eventful. Oh God. Subha subha I mentioned that guy's name, grr. I wish not see him today atleast. I don't wanna spoil my day. Today.

Grrr. Nandini. Stop. Just stop thinking about the guy. I should go and take shower. Then I'll move to rish's room. I won't come upstairs to usko dekhugi he nae. Problem solved. Yes.

Nandini went to take shower.

Manik woke up by the continues knocks on his door.
Who else it could be? Other than his bestfriends.
He got up from his bed so that he can open the door before his friends end up breaking it.

Manik in a sleepy tone: Kya hai yaar. Soney nae de sakte aik insaan ko.

Mukti: Party hame ki thak tu gaya, aisa kya kiya kal raat?

Cabir to himself: Wo batane ke qabil nae hoga mukti.

Manik heard it and passed him a death stare.

Alya: What's happening?

Cabir: Nothing alya.

Cabir turned to manik to say something, Cabir in a low voice: tu akela he hai na? We can come in right?

Others couldn't figure out what did he say to manik as his voicd was too low.

Manik: Cabirrr.

Cabir with a smirk: Now when you're alone let us come in man.

Alya, mukti and dhruv in unison: Whaat? Alone? You were expecting someone with him?

Cabir: Naaeee. Mene aisa kab kaha. Kitni jasoosi kartay ho tumlog.

Mukti: Such a nautanki. Duh. Chal take a side.

They all went inside.

Cabir: Impressive. Aj to room aik dum CLEAN hai.

Alya: Aj toh?

Cabir: Nae wo jab me kal aya tha...

Manik: Ann. Cabirrr. Listen na, tu abhe maar khaye ga ya thori der baad?

Cabir: I'm not scared of you bro.

Manik: Yeah right, acha guys make yourself comfortable. I'll go get freshen up.

Okay. They all said.

Manik came out in some minutes they all decided to go and have breakfast.
Say it a coincidence or destiny. Here nandini didn't wanted to see his face again. She thought her day would spoil bad if she sees his face. But destiny want something else from them.
But both manik and nandini stepped out of the room together. Nandini turned to walk towards lift, but before the lift she had to face the mountain size guy standing in between the way.

Nandini: Oh shit. Jitna I want to stay away from him utna I get close to him. Grr. God. Tell me aik baar na. Ap kya chahte ho.

Manik: Yeh. Phir se. Oh God. Now the whole day would go bad. Grr.

Ah. Doneeeee.
Ab kya hoga? Socho socho. Next update maybe today or tomorrow. Idk. I hope you enjoyed reading.
Taddaaa. ❤