Chapter 27 - Nandini's first day at Space Academy.

Okayy! Yes, I'm home and this one's a late update. I know. Sorry. Here you go.
Happy Reading. ❤

Manik and cabir in the jeep.
Manik was lost in his own world. He was happy by their sudden meeting yet he was sad because nandini couldn't make it to space and she was sad about it. Leave her. He was sad about it. He so wanted her to be around him everytime. He felt good being with her. Cabir was silently observing the sudden change in his behavior. He was liking it. The change in avatar of manik was good. He fought with her in the food court with her but it wasn't an aggressive one. It was more likely a couple fight. A cute couple arguing over small things.

Manik: Cabir! Is there any way we can get her in Space?

Cabir knew it very well for whom this statement was but still acted like he don't know what manik's talking about. Basically, he want manik to accept it.

Cabir: What manik? Who? Kisko space me laana hai?

Manik: Cabir please. Stop acting dumb. You know me kis ki baat kar raha hoon.

Cabir: Well manik, tu jiski baat kar raha hai na. She herself is least bothered about this. So chuck it man. She's happy with her admission in Excel. So why they hell you're bothered about it?

Manik: Yeah. Okay. Cool.

Basically cabir was trying to irritate the hell out of him, he knew why he was being restless but in the end he is cabir, who would to anything but won't to things simply.
Ride to manik's home went like that only.

Cabir: Chal bhai manik tera ghar agaya, see you tomorrow.

Manik: Yeah. Bye.

Murthy Mansion.
Nandini reached home, she knew she's to face a long scolding session by her mom. Well she got through it somehow. She told her she already had the dinner. Tomorrow's the first day of the college so she's going to sleep early today after talking to ella. Well, that was just an excuse. She's talked to ella already.

Nandini reaches her room. She's really happy. Today she met the guy she wanted to and she got admission in his college that was cherry on the top but what about manik? He's not happy, he's real sad. He tried to put in efforts to get nandini in space but! What's the use? Nothing. All his efforts went in vain because cabir baba made fun of it than helping him. The night went that way only. One couldn't sleep because of excitement and other because he wasn't excited at all to attend college the next day.

Murthy Mansion.
Nandini: Ah. Good Morning nandini. Sooraj jee you took so long to show up today. I was waiting for you desperately. Well. Yess. Today's my first day of college. That too space. Yes. I should get ready and rush. I've to be on time.

Malhotra Mansion.

Manik: Agh. Why did you even show up today? Aik din nae nikalte to kya chala jata? Duh. I don't want to go to college.

Just then cabir entered his room. He knew manik would not come to college today tou he. Cabir Dhawan woke up one hour before the time and reached Malhotra mansion.

Cabir: Kyu nae jaana? Excel me admission to nae leliya tune raaton raat?

Manik: Shut up cabir. Its not like that okay!

Cabir: To phir kaisa hai meray bhai.

Manik: Tu yaaha mujhey college leke jaanay keh lye aya hai na? Stick around. I'll be back in 20 minutes.

Cabir: Okay.

Cabir was sitting in manik's room only, while he went to take shower.

Cabir: Manik baba. Abhe to aapka college jaaney ka mann nae hai. Aik baari jao tou wapis aanay ka mann nae hoga. I'm dead sure yesterday nandini murthy was lying. She's coming to space today. Just wait and watch. I know she wants to surprise you. Ussey tera first expression dekhna hai. Well wo toh mujhey bhe dekhna hai. ;)
Manik Malhotra be ready for the surprise.

Murthy Mansion.
Here nandini came out from the shower, with a towel wrapped around her body. She was hell excited about her first day at college that she even forgot to pick out what she's going to wear. Well after making a mess on her bed she found a sleeveless top and a ice blue jeans, which she got yesterday only. She got into the clothing and dried her hair tied them up in a ponytail, applied eyeliner, a little mascara and lipgloss and she's done with her make up.

Nandini Murthy you're ready for your first day at college. I hope I'm not looking weird. Agh. Should I change? Well. Whatever. I used to wear the same types of clothes even in London. India is no different. Yeah. Whatever.

Well, Chuck everything! I so want to see manik malhotra's reaction when he sees me in the college kal bohat bol raha tha na. I don't deserve to be in space blah blah blah. Mr. Malhotra just wait and watch. Nandini Murthy is coming. ;)

After this self talking session nandini went down to have breakfast.

Malhotra mansion.
Even manik came out from the shower. Both manik and cabir went down to have breakfast.

After spending some good good 10 to 15 minutes in having breakfast both manik, nandini and cabir obviously left for college from their respective houses.

Manik and cabir were the first one to reach. Cabir has no idea if nandini reached already or she hasn't. He messaged someone to enquire if she's reached or not. Yeah. Its cabir he does full proof work. He's already asked someone to keep an eye on the main gate and if nandini shows up before them so that person should message cabir. Well, it was in a way good for them that nandini hasn't reached yet so did the other members of fab5 only cabir and manik reached.

Manik: Chal na. Yaha kyu khara hai?

Cabir: Manik Malhotra, if you've forgotten let me remind you we're not 2 but 5. I'm waiting for alya, mukti and dhruv. So shut up and stand here.

Manik: FINEEE.

Just then cabir spotted some familiar face approaching. Who is it? Someone from fab5 or maybe nandini.

Ah. Doneee.
I hope I didn't mess it up. Do tell me if I did. Drop in your comments. I love to read them.
And yes. I'd like to dedicate this update to the birthday girl since I forgot to wish her on time. Such a fool I am. This one's for you.
AnamtaAli

Milte and next update me. ;) Till then keep waiting and thinking who was it and how will manik react. :D

Tadaaaa. ❤