Chapter 43 - Cookies.

Nandini and manik moved towards the canteen instead, they knew they're late for the class and if they enter now they'll have to deal with raghav sir and his lectures on being late, they thought instead of suffering and making whole class suffer they should move towards the canteen and wait for the next class.

Manik: So nandini. Are you ready? 

Nanidni: Manik don't you think it's not necessary? 

Manik: Yeah right. 😏 

Nandini: Manik, he was just helping me na and you've punished me already.

Manik: How did I?

Nandini: Oh. Acting smart. 😊

Manik: What nandini! Shut up.

Nandini: Fine.

Nandini saw navya munching food on the other table.

Nandini: Manik, look navya, we didn't talk after party, what she must be thinking. 😩

Manik: What she must be thinking, kuch nahi, sit here silently.

Nandini: Manik you can't boss around me all the time. 😏

Manik: I'm not.

Nandini: You are.

Manik: Fine. Sorry.

Nandini: Good. 😁

Nandini: Okay manik, you sit here, I just go and talk to her.

Saying this nandini got up from her place and walked towards navya, she called her name, navya didn't pay heed to her and continued munching her food. Nandini sat on the chair next to her.

Nandini: Navya? What's wrong with you?

Navya: Nandini just go, I don't want to talk to you.

Nandini: But you need to tell me what's bothering you! Did I do something?

Navya: Nandini, I don't think I need to tell you something, you're intelligent enough. No?

Nandini: Say it clear navya! I'm not in for solving a puzzle.

Navya: I don't want to say anything.

Nandini: Navya say. Please.

Navya: Harshad told me everything, everything that had happened between you two the other day.

Nandini: Told you what?

Navya: That you tried to throw yourself on him, nandini do you know how disgusting it that!

Nandini: What! Nothing happened, In fact he pulled me in a silent room and tried to kiss me.

Navya: Chi, nandini. Stop. At least accept what you've done! 

Nandini: Listen navya, I haven't done anything. Get your facts clear!

Navya: Nandini stop, fgs and leave.

Nandini: Navya, I'll go and I'm least bothered what harshad is doing with his life, I'm bothered about you, stay away from harshad or else you'll finish yourself!

Navya: I don't know if harshad's company will finish me or not but I know one thing that I just hate liars and you are one.

Nandini: Then you should definitely hate harshad, right now you won't get what I'm saying but you'll definitely realize it when he'll do something wrong with you, remember I'm just a call away.