Chapter 4 - Fab 5's First day at college.

Hola people. here I am, again with another chapter. I got a really good response. I'm glad that you people liked it. Never thought I could write but your sugary comment and support is quite encouraging. Tysm for liking it, enough of blabbering i should be writing now. ☺

Mumbai.

The group of spoiled brats is now ready to pull their stunts on that poor girl, without wasting a single second they all moved towards her.

That poor girl didn't know what's coming towards her.

She didn't know who they are, they just walked upto her leaving no chance for her to escape, but the question arises why will she even try to escape from there being unaware of who they are and what they're going to do.

Alya: Hey behenji! What's up? What's your name?

Navya: Ham Navya naveli.

Mukti: Yeah okay whatever. Tell me one thing how are you even walking carring such clothes and a bucket full of oil on your hair?

Cabir: Araaay guys! Kyu pareshan kar rahay ho inhe. Dekho toh kitni sundar lag rahen hain yeh. Itna pyara chehra uspe yeh baal, tail se bharay hain toh kya hua, lambay ghanney.

Navya being the innocent soul thought he was on her side and started with her complaints and stories.

Cabir smirked at others they smiled back coz they all knew this prankster is up to something.

Navya: Aik aap he hain yaha is puray college me jissey ham ajeeb nae lag rahay. Yaha to sab hamara mazaak urra rahay hain. Jaise ke ham is duniya se ho he na.
Inlogo ko toh dekho aisa lagta hai kapre kam parr gaye thay islye darzi ne size chotta kardia, bachay ke size ka.
Saying this navya made a weird face.

Alya and mukti shouted in unison: DARZZZII. WHAAAT.
Like seriously.

Well, it was now her bad time. The great fab5 pulled weird and not so decent pranks on her which made her hate fab5 even more. Some how she managed to do all that and ran away with a thought that she'll make sure their paths never cross ever again.

Ah. Guys. Maza agaya. That behanji would never dare to show her face again. Never.

Saying this they all moved from there, now all other students were also scared from them who saw what they did to that poor girl.

Fab5 moved inside the campus to explore it. Chilling talking, making fun of every other person with whom their eyes met.

London.

Nandini and ella stepped out of the class complaining how boring class it was, they had to study business which was definitely not their cup of tea. Well. There was no other option.

College was done for a day. They stepped out of the campus with a smile on their faces as they were heading towards their music class. Ella so wanted to sing but her horrible accent, somewhere she knew her voice is not made for singing yet never accepted it openly.
Now they reached to the parking lot, found their car, turned on the engine, started to drive and left college.

Ella plays piano, when it comes to playing a piano no one can beat her. Nandini sings and know to play guitar and some other musical instruments.

They entered the class located their seats and sat.
While nandini was lost in her own world not caring about the surroundings.

Nandini in her mind, What is mom upto. I really need to find it. Something is definitely bothering her. But the questions is what. I wanna know what is it but I don't want it to be about india. No way. I can't afford going back to that place. A thought of shifting back there haunts me. No. No. Nandini Murthy. It could be something else. You can think positive. Yeah. Positive thinking will lead to positive only. Ah.

Throughout the class she was busy in he own world class went like that.

It was evening already. Its time for her to face what her mom is upto. What does she wanna share. She dropped ella to her place and drove back to her home.
Taking two deep breathes she pressed the door bell.
Her mom opened the door as per her daily habit she hugged her mom right away. Wished her and went upstairs directly to her room.

On the other hand her mom was trying hard to gather the guts to talk to her daughter. She was hell confused didn't know how to talk to her. Well. One day or the she have to tell her. The sooner the better.

762 words. You people might find this chapter a bit boring as manik didn't utter a word throughout I very well know his importance. But this was needed. I'm sorry, if I couldn't reach your expectations but I'll surely make it up for it in the other chapter and story to abhe shuru hui hai. Tension nae lene ka. Hahaha. Okay. I should write less. I shouldn't torture you guys. Gahahah. Well, do tell me how did you find it. I'm really happy with the response never you guys would like it. ☺ tysm. ❤