Chapter 9 - Time to leave London.

Heyaaa. Chapter 9? Chapter 9.
Acha. Sorry. Lets get started. ☺

Mumbai.
Airport. Their flight was on time.
In some time they boarded the plane and it took off.
They reached Dubai in some hours.

London.
They had enough for a day. Ella decided to stay at nandini's place only till the time she's in London.

They retired to bed.

Dubai.
There Fab5 was having fun, exploring dubai, shopping and partying.

All these days passed having fun with their friends. Fab5 and nandini enjoyed the most being care free.

Now it was the day when nandini had to leave London.
She didn't wanted to go. But she had to. Her mom and her own agenda.

Nandini was busy in her own world when she heard a knock on the door.

Nandini wiping her tear, yes come in.

It was ella.

Nans, you're seriously going? Tell me this all is your prank just to scare the hell out of me, if it is na. I'll be the happiest, ella said with a dull face.

No ella, It ain't a prank. Trust me even I want it to be a prank. You know how I feel about my dad's family in India and on top of the India. Grrr. You know, If it was in my hand I would've never agreed to go! That place is just not for me. Nah, nandini said.

Yeah. But, you're going. You know I don't have any friend other than you! FML! I can't even come along, ella said.

I've lost all hopes that we're going to meet ever again, ella continued.

Erm, who said we can't? You've relatives there. You can come. Chuck relatives. I'm there. I promise we'll meet soon. Nandini promise. You know I don't go back on my words.

Acha, take this. There's a Cd and a note book. I've been writing this since long to gift you on your birthday. Its incomplete. But I was left with no option. Islye abhi he derahi hoon and cd, you know I'm a emotional fool, I don't want you to cry before leaving so I've recorded some video and stuff you'll watch them when you reach india okay, ella ordered.

Omg ella. Let me watch it now na. I'm really curious to know what you've said in this, nandini exclaimed.

No wayyy. I said no toh no, ella said coldly.

Okay baba. Gussa nae. I will watch when I reach india. ☺
But its so sweet of you, you love me so much I didn't know that, nandini said teasingly.

Shut up b***h. Yeah. I hate you so much, ella said sarcastically.

Yeah yeah. I know.

Now nandini was all teary. Come here you idiot. Nandini said.

They both hugged eachother and promised to stay in touch.

And it was time to leave london, time to rush to the airport they all left.

At the airport.

I'm gonna miss you all so much, ella said.

Me too beta, nandini's mom said and took her in a hug.

I'll miss your pathetic jokes ella de, rish said winking at her.

Nandini Murthy is not going to miss you, nandini said with a grin.

Yeah. Same here, ella said.

They both hugged eachother one last time, nandini told her I remember my promise okay, we'll meet soon.
And broke the hug.

It was time to leave now.

Mom, rish and I bid bye to ella and went inside.

Our flight was not a direct one. But we had a stay in dubai for almost a day.

Our plane took off and we reached dubai after some good long hours.

Saturday evening, we had to take another flight for India on sunday night, we booked rooms in a hotel so that we can relax. We left for the hotel.

Here fab5 was enjoying the most as they had to leave in some hours. On Saturday only.

I should check our flight if its on time or not, manik said.

Oh. Shit! Manik exclaimed.

What happened? Alya asked.

Our flight has been delayed due to weather condition and now its on its been shifted on sunday night.

Okaaay. So we've one more day to enjoy man. What's there to worry about. Cabir exclaimed in joy.

Yeah okay. I'll be right back. Tmlog yaha betho me abhe aya. Manik said.

He left the room went downstairs in the lobby.
He saw a girl near the reception. Dressed in short and a crop top, hair tied up in a ponytail.
It was enough to grab his attention.

That girl felt a gaze on her, she moved a little in order to enquire.

Manik felt she's about to move he turned his back towards her.

Her attention was grabbed by the receptionist who handed her the keys for their rooms.

Manik was again staring at her, he couldn't take his eyes off her.
As if epitome of beauty is standing right in front of him.

That girl was no one else, but our own nandini murthy.
She started walking towards him.
No actually towards the lift which was right behind him.
He was lost in her beauty.

She was walking and was lost in her own world.

And. BANNNGGG!

She bumped into a mountain size guy.
His chocolaty brown eyes, Tall and tough figure, dressed like he's about to go for a ramp walk.
Their eyes met. They both lost eachother in their deep eyes.

Their trance was given a break when rish yelled out on top of his voice.
DIDDDAAAA!

Haann! Kya hua? Nandini said trying hide what just happened.

Abhe to India phonche nae and abhe se you've started to bump into people! Rish said.

An. No. Wo actually. Nandini stammered.

Rish interrupted her in between and said hello to that mountain size guy.

Ab chalo.

Sorry, I said to that guy and moved.

Its okay. He said.

We left that guy there only and headed towards our rooms.

Manik was left there spell bounded, he couldn't understand his sudden attraction towards that girl, who was dressed like his girl friends only. What was so special in her that he couldn't take eyes off her.
A call was enough to pull out manik from his trance.
He took out his phone from his pocket. Saw cabir's name flashing.

Manik answered the call.
Haan cabir bol?
Manik kahan hai tu?
Mein, wo. Yaha.
Kya hogaya bhai. Godzilla ko dekh lia kya?
Nae. Fairy.
What? Kya bol raha hai?
Nothing. You guys wait in the room itself. I'm coming.

So. Manik and Nandini met. Finaallllyyyy. Eh. I don't know what I did. Sorry If I messed it up.
And yeah. I've never been to dubai so I didn't know about the places and all. So I skipped it all. I could've googled it but naaay. Manik and nandini's meeting was important. Gahah. Haina? And about the time and all. Idk what I did with that. Ahhaha. I'm so bad with time zones please bear it.
I hope you enjoyed. Drop in your comments. I love reading them. Thank you. ❤