Chapter 31 - Hide and seek Part 1.

Hey. Hi. Sorry for not updating like before. Idk, my life's a big mess right now.
I hope these late update are not making you guys loose intrest but trust me I'm trying my best and to give atleast two or three updates a week and my exams ended last week only. I'll try my best to cover the loss. Thank you so much for all the support.
Yes. My story crossed 41K mark. Yeah, its nothing for the people who got over 500K reads but trust me for me its a milestone. Aha. I never thought people would read my story but you guys are loving it and you people wait for the update. This means a lot to me. Loads of love your way. Thank you so much. ☺
Now lets get startedddd. Happy Reading. ❤

Class.

Here manik was blabbering stuff to himself, that how he's going to deal with that tiny size who's shaken him to bits. The fact that he has to report in the auditorium for fresher party slipped out of his mind totally but when you have friends then how can you miss out on stuff? Do you really think they would let you miss stuff.
Manik got a class from cabir (his girlfriend) who's ready with his complaints every now and then. Manik was busy answering his questions like a good boyfriend.
On the other hand nandini who was standing ouside was still there. How come she won't talk to her own self.

Nandini: How could he kick me out of the class like that. I'm not his personal property jissay jab chaha use karliya jab chahye push kardia. This is clearly not the way to deal with a girl. After having dinner with him I thought he's a true gentle-man but no. Weird creature he is. God apko saray ajeeb loug mujhey he kyu dene thay? Like seriously. Don't you think I have enough drama in my family that I got such weird creatures in college too..

Nandini was about to utter some more of her words but then she heard a click sound of opening of the door, who else it could be. It was manik on the other side who was supposed to step out of the class. Nandini was not really in a mood to face him after what she did. She ran away but how is it possible that she would leave silently without making any noice, she panicked and pushed the banner which fell off due to her push. Manik stepped out of the class saw the banner lying on the floor, he smirked. He knew who did this and left for the auditorium.

Nandini reached auditorium before manik she made herself comfortable with her friends. Even manik reached the place he located his friends and hopped on the bench - which was far away from nandini's sight. Manik could easily see her but nandini couldn't. It was his plan not to be seen. ;)

The session went pretty good. They decided the dress code and stuff after good 30 minutes their professors and principal left the auditorium after giving welcome speech and stuff. Manik left before nandini could spot him other four too followed him they reached the practice room and decided to do some music practice as they've not done in a while from now - everyone took their respective instruments and started to jam.

Here, Nandini and navya were walking in the corridor harshad left for his place from the auditorium only as he had some important work to complete. While walking the heard some sound coming out of the music room. The voice was so melodious and sugar to ears that nandini couldn't stop herself from saying.

Nandini: OHMYGOD! This person sings so well. Like his voice is so perfect. I want to know kon gaa raaha hai. Chalo navya dekhte hain.

Navya: Haan keh to tm sahe rahe hoon.

They took some steps forward towards the music room but navya stopped all of sudden and yelled!