Chapter 30 - Canteen.

Hey Hi. Yes. I'm here like after really long. I was here reading your comments and stuff. I was replying them but couldn't get time to write and post the next chapters as writing needs clear mind, I was not in that state back then. It was all a mess, studies and stuff.
Now I'm back, so you'll get the updates like usual. ☺
Thank you for waiting. I won't take much of your time. Lets get started.
Happy Reading. ❤

Class.
Manik was lost in his own world which didn't go unnoticed by cabir. He asked others to move out and wait for them in the canteen, they did accordingly.
He went to manik, he knew what was playing in his head but he's cabir in the end how can he let things go that simple. A little drama is needed.

Cabir: Manik? What's up?

Manik didn't react.
Cabir clicked his fingers near his ears to pull him out of his world and again called his name this time manik did hear cabir. He turned his eyes towards him.

Manik: Haan? Say?

Cabir: Kahan hai tu?

Manik: Class me.

Cabir: Ha Ha Ha Ha. Manik malhotra you're so funny.

Manik smiled sarcastically.

Cabir: Acha. Yeh sab chor, koi fireworks hue kya?

Manik: Wha.. what fireworks. What are you talking about?

Cabir: Oh so Mr. Manik Malhotra is playing smart. You know what I'm talking about. Don't you?

Manik: No. I don't.

Cabir: Saaley. I'm talking about nandini. What's up between you and her? I did notice, she was trying to ignore you throughout the class? No actually ignored you and laughed. She's something man, like ignored 'The Manik Malhotra'  

Manik: Cabirrrr. Please!

Cabir: What please manik, you know you can't hide it from me. I've seen the change in you after you met her. Tell me?

Manik: Erm. No.. okay yeah. Idk why.. But. But I feel good when she's around. I feel good when she smiles. You know when I saw her today, in the college.. I was the happiest that time. Her drama.. the way she fights with me.. idk I.. I like it!

Cabir: Woh woh woh. Manik, pinch me.

Manik: What? Have you lost it?

Cabir: I don't believe this. Are you actually manik malhotra na? Who doesn't believe in love, who hates being in a relationship.

Manik: WTF. Are you mad, when did I say I love her?

Cabir: But tuney yeh bhe to nae kaha that you don't love her.

Manik: Cabir. Just shut up and mene jo bhe kaha it should stay between us only. You know how mukti and alya are. I don't want them to react uselessly and pull their stunts on her.

Cabir: Oho. Care for her. Already. Ahah.
Well, chal. Lets not rush, lets take it easy, slow and smooth.

Manik just nodded in agreement. Cabir decided not to bug him more.
Manik inquired about the other 3. Cabir told them they're waiting for them in canteen.
They moved towards the canteen.

On the other hand nandini, navya and harshad too reached canteen they got their food and made themselves comfortable. They were eating while the other three were busy in making fun of the people there sitting in the canteen.
Alya's eye spotted navya sitting nearby with her brother.

Alya: Yeh bhai ka taste itna kharab kaise hogaya.
She said pointing towards harshad and navya.

Mukti: Alya. Its harshad. Yeh kab kya karde kisi ko nae pata. You know him, don't you.

Dhruv: I agree.

Mukti: Lets have some fun jab tak manik or cabir aatay hain.

Mukti narrated her plan to the other two and got up from her place and took steps towards harshad and navya. She didn't care that even nandini was there, she was more likely invisible to her.
Meanwhile nandini got a call she walked out to answer so she didn't face mukti and her up coming plan.

Mukti: Hi baby. (To harshad)
Oh yeah. Hello behenji. (To navya)

Mukti leaned a little down and kissed harshad on his cheek. Harshad was all shocked by sudden action of her. Well he always tried to score on mukti but failed, always.

Harshad: Oh Hi mukti.

He tried to kiss mukti on her cheek but she ignored. Aww. Poor thing.
Well she turned towards and tried to pull her hair on which she made an ouch sound. Harshad didn't utter a single word. She played with her hair and passed offensive comments. Navya did not say anything she was trying to ignore as much as she could because she still remember what they did to her on the very first day of college but it was navya's good luck that nandini came there on time and rescued her.

Nandini: Hey listen whoever you are. You don't have any right to say something to anyone in this college. Don't you know ragging is not legal. Don't you dare to say a word to her on her clothes! College is a free place like you have the right to wear whatever you want even she has so back off!

Mukti: Hey you! How dare you talk to me like that, I guess you friend didn't tell you what she's been through on the first so for your own benefit stay away from us. Am I clear.

Navya: Nandini pls chalo. Choro inhe. She's not worth talking.

Nandini: No navya! This is not correct, no one has the right to say anything to you or anyone in the college.

They were fighting with words while cabir and manik entered the canteen. They saw their lady bheem fighting with some random people. No. Not so random, cabir eyes caught nandini there. She was busy arguing with mukti. While the other two were standing at the back they were quiet.

Cabir: Manik teri love life khatre me hai. Agar mukti ko gussa agaya to nandini ko maardaale gi and laughed.

Manik: Oh just shut up cabir. Chal lets see hua kya hai.

Manik and cabir reached them, they tried sorting out the matter but it messed up even more now harshad's hate for manik started to speak. Somehow the girls and cabir manged to stop the words fight which was about to turn into a physical one. They all went back to their respective seats. Half hour passed talking. Now they've to reach auditorium. They stood from their places. Nandini told them to move towards the auditorium she'll join them after getting a water bottle from the canteen. She went to counter.
Here the fab 5 were at the door of the canteen when manik saw nandini. Don't know what hit his mind that time he asked cabir to move and tell othes that he got something imp to do. He'll be there in a while. Cabir being the smart one guessed it right, that its nandini basically. He nodded in agreement, smiled and left the place.
Manik moved towards nandini. He girpped her hand and pulled her close to him.

Nandini: No manik. Not again!

Manik: Stop me if you can.

Taa-daaan. Here you go.
After a long time. I hope you people are still there to read. Hahah. Well. Do tell me how's it? Okay. If you want to read some more I published an OS a week back. Its called "My Boss" Its there in my library if you feel like reading.
Keep reading. Tadaaa. ❤