Chapter 28 - You didn't tell me.

Heyyy Hiii. Mein aagayiii. I know I'm late. Actually I was updating the other story that's why. That person took too long to reach cabir and manik. Cabir basically. Manik had no interest. lol. Okay Bas! xD

Happy Reading.

Cabir smiled his heart out seeing that person, while on the other hand manik was busy in his phone.
It was Nandini Murthy. Yes, she's reached the college.

Nandini: Oh God help me. Idk how I am going to deal with these new people, basically Indians. I don't know anyone here. Except for Manik.. and Cabir but I can't go to them directly. They're not just two but five. That day how the other three were staring at me. Grr. I need to make new friends asap. Me akele kaise rahoongi. Agar mein bolungi nae to zinda kaise rahoongi.

Nandini kept on talking to herself and she was taking steps along with that. Cabir moved from there without getting noticed by manik. Manik called out cabir's name looking at his phone but there was no response from the other side. How the hell it would be when cabir baba went away. Manik called his name again and looked up to search for him but he was not there.

Manik: Ab yeh kahan chala gaya? Yeh larka kabhe aik jaga nae reh sakta.

Then he saw nandini coming. He couldn't believe his own eyes. He shut his eyes pressed him and opened them the scene was still the same now nandini was even close to him.

Manik: Manik Malhotra don't you think that girl is playing way much in your head that you've started to dream in day that too with open eyes. Is larki ka bukhaar sar pe se utaarna he paray ga. Anyhow.

She kept on coming close. Close to manik. Manik was just looking at her without even blinking his eyes. Maybe he thought if he blinks them the girl who's approaching him might vanish. She saw him standing there. It was not at all shocking for her she knew already that, He's in the same college and he's the reason of her taking up music, she knew this but didn't accept it. Now nandini and manik were standing so close to each other just two or maybe three step distance that's it.

Nadini: -Why the hell he's looking at me like that man. He's seen me before! Abhe aise kyun ghoor raha hai. Wait yeh yaha hai bhe ya nae!-

Nandini waved her hand on his face but no response. She passed a weird expression and then clicked her fingers which was enough to drag manik out of his trance, He passed a weird expression and took her hand and pulled her to a corner of college where no one could trace them as no one goes to that part of college. She kept on protesting but all went it vain well its Manik Malhotra. Who's way stubborn and stronger than her. He pushed her to a wall there and locked her with is hands on both the sides leaving her no chance to escape.

Nadini: What is your problem Manik Malhotra? Why the hell did you drag me over here?

Manik: You tell me what is your problem? Why you didn't tell me that you got admission here in Space when cabir asked you?

Nandini: First of all I've asked you a question so you better reply to me and secondly why should I tell you where I got admission and where not? Who are you? My dad? My brother? Kon ho bolo?

Manik: Listen keep this brother out okay?

Nadini: Why? Koi problem hai tumko? Bulaungi Bhai. Kya karogay?

Manik: Listen don't push me to do what I shouldn't do this moment at least.

Nandini: Kyu? Kya karogay? Bolo na what would you do?

Manik: Listenn!!

Nandini: Whaat! Tumhe kya laga me darr jaungi tumse bhayya jee.

Manik: Bas. Now wait I had enough of this crap. Now you better not blame me.

Nandini: Blame you? For what?

Manik: For this.

Saying this manik smashed his lips onto hers. He was kissing her real bad. Its always him who take the initiative but its her who ends it. First she couldn't react that second. She didn't know that this was coming her way, well she's instigated the monster in him by calling him her brother, Well she was just playing with him. Yet she slapped herself inside a lot of times. She kinda like this side of him, getting irritated by her words. Manik was kissing her now grabbed her by waist pulled her even closer. He sucked her lips. She tried hard not to respond but alas for how long could she hold her ragging hormones and her desires to kiss him back. She gave in and began to respond. The kiss grew wilder manik had to show her what affect he has on her and her calling him her brother. Well. How could she. Manik slipped his tongue inside her mouth so did nandini, sucked each others tongue they left each other's lips when need of oxygen reached its heights. Breathing hard they looked into each others eye.

Manik: Now tell me? Still your brother or I need to show you something else. Look at yourself nandini, what effect I have on you.

Nandini: Just shut up okay! Again you kissed me. Like seriously. You've a disease or what? Or you've some rule whenever you'll meet a girl you'll kiss her.

Manik: Oh just shut up okay. You instigated me.

Nandini: What! I instigated you. Like WTF, I didn't even shout when you dragged me here. Would you like to tell me how did I instigate you?

Manik: You called me your brother!

Nandini: But I didn't me.. Wait! What kinda stupid reason is that man. Like seriously, first you kissed me because I was shouting and abhe you kissed me because I called you bhaiyya. You know what I should search for the book which you've read. I want to know from where you get such insane logics.

Manik: Oh hello. There's nothing insane in that.

Nandini: Yeah. No, Its really cool haina?

Manik: Yeah.

Nandini: I wonder how your girlfriend deals with you. Wait you have one? I don't think so. No girl on earth's the power to bear a guy like you.

Manik: Very funny. As if you have a boyfriend!

Nandini: Acha hai I don't have. Agar wo bhe tumharay jaisa hota na to me kaise survive karti. You spoiled my first kiss memory, you idiot! I'd never forgive you for that.

Manik: WHHHAAAATTTT! Woah! That was you first kiss omg. Like seriously. You never kissed anyone before me.

Nandini: Yeah! Very funny, hato. Let me go. I'm here to study not like you.

Nandini tried to push manik. Actually not push him it was next to impossible to push a mountain size guy. She moved out from her place and started to walk she could hardly take steps when manik pulled her back with a jerk her body did hit manik's. Her back facing his chest. He grasped her hand, she did try to get out of his grip. She told him to leave her hand, he told her she didn't answer his question, she's to answer his questions then only she can mover from there.

Heyyyy. Doneeee. I'm kinda ready for rotten eggs and tomatoes.
Tell me if it was horrible. Yeah. I did use kyy's dialogues. Some are my favorite that's the reason I keep them using. *hides* ahaha.
Next maybe tomorrow. Idk. Well. Yess. Nandini and manik face to face, you people've waited for this so long I hope it was worth it. Do tell me okay. ☺

Yeaaah. I've published an OS, if you feel like reading its kinda LOOOONGGG. Lol.
Its called 'Love? Not my thing' you'll find it in my account. Enough for a day.
Hope you you enjoyed reading. Now, Tadaaa. ❤