Chapter 15 - That kiss in gonna play in my head.

Nandini's Room.

Nandini: What the hell does he think of himself han. Ajeeb. He was ignoring me as I don't even exist for him. I was standing there blabbering but he! He didn't even bother to reply me back, but why is it bothering me so much? Like I don't even know his name. We met today only, that too because of the stupid mistakes I made. Huh.
First I bumped into him in the lobby. Wasn't that enough? I was thinking about him all that time in the lift and then later in rish's room. I guess, God thought it ain't enough, I should play with Nandini a little more and I landed up in his room.
Like seriously. Where was my mind! I'll hate myself for the rest of my life for this mistak, maybe.
Agh!
Well, mistakes are meant to be done by humans only not by angels.
But that kiss. Agh.
That one kiss.
This kiss in gonna play in my head till the time I kiss someone else. But, Why do I feel shivers and sensations in my body when I talk or think about that kiss. Like seriously.
Agh. I need to clear my head right now. I need to! I had enough of that guy. Ella! Oh ella, I so wish you were here right now. How much I miss you.

Just then a ring on nandini's iPad managed to grab her attention.
Nandini stood up and walked to grab the iPad from the side table. A smile trailed on her lips, it was ella calling her on Facetime.
She picked up the called plugged hands free in her ear and without letting ella speak she started blabbering.

Nandini: Ella! You're my savior, I love you so much for calling me when I needed you the most.
But wait!
You fool.
You idiot.
Where the hell were you? Must be sleeping after college. Duh. You know I hate you so much. This day is the most horrible and terrifying day. I can never...

Ella showed her a red signal to stop her blabbering and listen to her.

Ella: Relax nandini. Kya hua? Take a deep breath and phir tell me why are you so worked up?
Abhe toh you haven't reached India. Abhe se you've started to panic. Kya hua? Now tell me, but araam araam se okay.

Nandini: You're asking to to take a deep breath after what happened today.
Like seriously and you know what. Sab tumhari waja se hua. Sab.

Ella: Nandini. Are you okay? Meri waja se? I'm not even there and dubai me kya? You don't have any relative in dubai. So?

Nandini: Yeah. Right. You're not here but still you managed to create a big mess.
Arrr.

Ella: Aik mint. Mess? Hua kya hai? Would you like to tell me? Ab bolo hua kya hai?

Nandini: I'm so stupid.

Ella: I know that. Tell me something new? Okay chuck all that. Tell me what happened.

Nandini: Okay listen to this, don't you dare to interrupt in between okay!

Nandini started to narrate her every single bit of what happened today. Starting for the lobby to the lift and then from the lift to his room, then from his bed to the argument, she skipped the kiss thing in between and ended it there telling her that she was the one who stepped into wrong room and argued with a person who was right.

Ella: OMG. Nandini, can you life be little less eventful full?!

Nandini: This is not all.

Ella: Now what?

Nandini: We kissed! We kissed so hard. Actually it was not me who took the initiative but him. You know what! What reason he gave me for kissing me. That I was shouting so loud and he was left with no option but to kiss me.

Ella who was all shocked on nandini's last statement. Her lips turned into a big O shape, eyes popped out. But still she wanted to ask so many questions to nandini.
Like so many.
Managed to utter something.
Ella: Whaaat! You kissed a person jiska tujhe naam bhe nae pata. I mean. Nandini Murthy kissed. She said blinking her eyes a little slow than usual.
You rememeber the guy at the school who proposed you and tried to kiss you. Tuney uska kya haal kiya tha? Remember na?

Nandini was all embarrassed, she didn't know what to say. Ella is someone to be answered later but first she had to find answers for own self. She just couldn't understand her sudden attraction towards a guy.

Ella: NANNNSSS!

Nandini: Han wo. Yeah.. Yeah I do. That day I felt like smashing his lips in such a way keh wo kabhe kisi ko kiss nae kar paye.

Ella: Smart girl. You got my point.

Nandini: Ella. Its not over yet. The kiss didn't get over the time I shushed myself. But, when I felt he's about to part his lips form mine. I kissed him back. More passionately. I just couldn't get grip over my ragging hormones. Idk what happened to me that time. I just couldn't.
Later, I felt I was scared to let him go off me.

Ella: You're definitely not my nans babe. You've changed over night. Like seriously. I mean I know you make silly mistakes but, even that entering someone else's room by mistake, sleeping next to him was digestible. But this. Now way. This is not nandini thing.
No. Babe. Rush back to London. Asap. Dubai is not for you neither india.

Nandini: Oh God ella. I wanted to talk to you so that I can clear my head. You've confused me even more now. I know. But. The main is. I'm not even feeling bad for it. Not at all. Idk mene kaise kiya.

Ella: Nandini, what? Don't tell me you you both got carried away and you guys did it!

Nandini: Just shut ella. Aisa waisa kuch nae hua. Okay. Don't get ideas.

Ella: Yeah. I know. I was just kidding. But jo hua wo bhe kuch kam nae tha. Like. You kissed nans. You idiot it was your first kiss and you kissed a stranger.
Unbelievable.

Nandini: Vahi toh. Agh. Ella, right now I should be crying but I don't feel like. Duhh. I don't feel a bit bad for kissing him back like maniacs, as if I always wanted to kiss him. Like I had hunger for it since ages.

Ella: Okay. Nandini. Listen to me. Just shoo away all your thoughts. Like all of them. Just think you never met a guy. You never bumped into him. Okay. Everything that happens, happens for a reason, yeh tum he kehti ho na? Now till the time you find that reason just don't think about it. Okay?

Nandini lost in her own world: Yeah. Okay.

Ella: Acha listen. You already had enough for a day. Abhe just take a hot water bath and sleep. No thought process. Okay. Are you getting it?

Nandini: Yeah. Okay. I'll go now. I'll talk to you later.
Bye. Take care. Love ya

Ella: Yeah. Okay. I want to see a smiling and old nans next time I call okay? Now bye. Goodnight. Take care.

Ella hanged up, but nandini's thoughts didn't. Her mind was ready to ask a zillions of questions to her. Which she knew. But her heart, it didn't wanted to answer them, anyway. Maybe answers thay he nae.
Nandini shooed away her thoughts for a time being and walked to the wash room.

Ahh. Doneee. Idk how I managed to complete this chapter. I'm feeling dead sleepy all of sudden. Ignore the glitches. Ahahha. As I promised two chapters today. I worked acc to it. A little late tho. sorrryyy.
Hope you enjoyed reading.
Taddaaa. Goodnight. ❤