Chapter 8 - Dubaiiii! Here we come.

Heyyaa. Here I am. ☺
Bak bak karun? xD
Acha nae. Lets start.
Happy reading. ❤

Mumbai.
Manik was sleeping. As usual.
Today Aunt anita. Turned of the alarm herself before it could ring. She found something un-usual in manik's behavior yesterday, so she thought not to disturb his deep sleep at least today.

Downstairs, Aunt anita asked the cook to make food for manik and his friends. She knew they might be coming any moment.

And yeaaah. Here they are.

MAAANNNIIIIIKKKKKK. They all shouted together.

Baba is sleeping upstairs, go to his room he was disturbed last night, said aunt anita.

Hello aunty, they all greeted her together.

They all went upstairs as they knew their friend needs them, right now.

Being the besharam friends they entered his room without even knocking the door.
Gaha. What else you can expect form your buddies.

Saw him sleeping.

Cabir winked to others, they all blinked their eyes as a sign of agreement to his plan.
Cabir moved from his place.

And

SPLAAAAASSSSSHHHH!

He emptied the whole water bucket on manik.

Manik woke up with a jerk.

Kya hai yaar? Tumlog kabhe normal entry nae de sakte? Daily kuch na kuch kartay ho! Manik said with irritated tone.

Kya kyaa? Look kya deraha hai? Tujhey pata hai na me teray in look se darta warta nae hoon, cabir said.

It must be your plan? Haina cabir? Ruk tujhey to me batata hoon.
He ran behind him.

They all indulged in a pillow fights. Now room was covered with furs.

Ah. This is us. The fab5. Yesterday was the most horrible day. He said to himself.

Guys! Group hug? Dhruv said.

Yess and they hugged each other.

Guys. Chalo, lets go to dubai! Bas. I'll get the tickets for tonight. We're leaving. Manik said in an excited tone.

Araay. Aisa kaise. Manik agar tu bhul gaya hai. Let me remind you. Our college started yesterday only. Remember? Hmm? Said cabir.

Araay. So what? We can take a four day off? Problem kya hai? Wese bhe its a music college. Mbbs nae hai. Class miss kardiya toh problem hoga. Chill. Manik said.
And most importantly, tu kab se parhai ki fikr karne lag gaya? So guys! Its decided. He continued.

Hold on. I need to do shopping before leaving. Alya said.

ALLLYYYAAAAAA ! They all said in unison.

Alya, you did shopping last week only? Remember? Mukti exclaimed.

Last week and I just got some casuals but we're going to dubai. Shopping is a must man. After college we're going for shopping. Decided. Alya said.

Kuch nae hoskata tera. Okayyy. Mukti said.

London.

Nans! How much more time you need to dress up man, come down fast! We've to to college to with draw your name and then shopping. Jaldi aoo. Ella shouted.

Coming. Just 10 mins. Nandini shouted back.

She came down, what do you mean we're going college to withdraw my name. What about your class ella? Nandini asked her.

Erm, I'll apply for 4 days leave. Aray, my bestfriend is going to leave me for forever. Itna to banta hai. I want these 3 , 4 days to be the best days of our life. Ella said.

Okay. If you say so. Said nandini.

Ah. Even i wanted that. Wese bhe its useles to argue with this stubborn head.

They left for campus bidding bye to rish and nandini's mom.

They went to college, withdrew nandini's name and went for shopping, they had lots of plan for the day and the coming days too.

Mumbai.
After applying for leave application with a fake reason, what else you can expect from the fab 5. :D
They went for shopping as per Alya's plan.
Meanwhile manik booked the tickets, luckily he got them.
They did shopping all day after shopping they went to their respective homes told to grab their stuff and most importantly tell their parents. Which they hadn't abhe tak and they were supposed to reach manik's place for dinner and then airport.

After a ton a arguments finally their parents agreed. They reached manik's place on time. Had dinner and left for the airpot.

Doneeee. Short update? Naaayy. 700 words guys. Wait for the next update. I'm sure you guys would like it. ☺
For now. Keep thinking.
Tadaaaa. ❤