Chapter 16 - Her melodious voice.

Hey. Yeah. I know I'm late. I'm really sorry for keeping you wait.
Here you go.

Here nandini went to take a hot water bath on the other side fab5 were having a great time being in Dubai. They were having their dinner and enjoying their time.
Actually, it won't be wrong if you say only fab4 were having a great time. Manik was there physically but mentally he was indulged in a fight with with his brain and his heart. Manik's condition was no different than Nandini. Even he was confused. Somewhere down in his heart even he felt bad for ignoring her but his mind was consistent over the thing that he did right. He can't let a girl get grip over his life, heart and mind.
This all was being noticed by great cabir baba. Who's been noticing this sudden change in attitude since the time they left hotel.
Just then he walked to manik and signaled him to come along with him.
They stood a little far away for other gang member so that no one could hear them.

Cabir: What's up with you manik? You're physically here but your mind is somewhere else?

Manik: Nothing yar. I'm just not able to get grip over my own thoughts. Like, they troubling me.

Cabir: What thought manik? Nyonika? Did she do something again?

Manik: No no no, its not nyonika this time. But..

Cabir: but? Who? That girl?

Manik: Ye.. No. I mean.. yea.. NO!

Cabir: Manik. Pehle decide karle meray bhai. Yes or no?

Manik: No! Decided. Its a no. Acha, listen. Meray liye aik favor karega. Please you guys go to the club. I'm not in a really good mood to party. I feel like sleeping. Please. Make some bahana or something.

Cabir: erm, okay. Ab dosti k lye itna to kar he sakta hun. But you've pay back later. Samjha. ; )

Manik: Kaminay. I'll do that. But abhe k lye sambhal le, make sure you guys go to the club okay?

Cabir: Yeah. Okay. I won't let them go back to hotel so soon and disturb your moments. -he faked a cough-

Manik: Salay! Tu sudhrega nae na.

Cabir: Ab to harkatain he aisi karega toh. Like seriously. If someone listens to this na. The Manik Malhotra doesn't want to party, that person would die out of shock right there only.

Manik: Yeah. Whatever. Its just that I'm tired don't use your pea size brain please.

Cabir: Acha chal. Ab natak nae kar. Leave from here only. I'll make some bahana that you had some sort of work islye you had to leave w/o even informing them.
And I'll make sure we go to the club, he said winking at him. ; )

Manik: Cabiiiirrrrrr!

Manik left from there only. Cabir went back to the table.
Here nandini was done with her shower and was trying hard to sleep but she failed bad at every attempt of her.
She got up from bed and stepped towards the balcony which was facing towards the beautiful veiw of garden. She found it so calm and composed.

Nandini: Ermm. I had enough of trying now. I just can't sleep. Maybe jetlag!
This garden. It looks so calm, so peaceful. Stars are shining like the diamonds. I should go out for a walk, maybe after that I feel sleepy.

Saying this she left her room in the night dress only and walked to the garden.

Nandini: Wow. This place is really beautiful. These stars, soft breeze and me.
Perfect.
Yeah. I'm good. Alone yet perfect. This is what I needed. Ah.

Just then manik reached the hotel. He was near the garden only, was about to take a step ahead to enter the hotel, he saw a girl in the garden.

Manik: Night walk? Seriously. These girls are crazy man. She should be sleeping at this hour, God, inko bheja to theek hai but brain deke bhejna tha na.
Well, mujhey kya.

Manik was about to leave. When he heard someone singing.
Yeah. It was nandini. Being a music freak she couldn't stop herself from singing.
An unusual smile trailed on manik's lips.
It was the same sound which before sounded like a song of death to him now souding like honey to his ears.
He started to walk to the garden he stood quietly there in order to enjoy the beautiful moment there. Nanidni, who was standing facing his back towards him turned around after completing her song.
He was left spell bounded.
He was standing there like a dead body. No movement at all.
Nandini's eyes popped out.

Nanidni: Oh God. Yeh yaha. Is he real or just ny imagination. Whatever! I should leave before I create a mess all over again.

She turned to move. When she felt someone's hold on her arm.
Who else it could be. It was manik.
Who didn't utter a word but just pulled her towards himself.

Nandini: Oh shit! -Why is he looking at me like that. Is he going to kiss me again? Last time when he held me like this. I found his lips on mine. No. Not again.-
Listen. Let me go.

Manik who was still looking at her, came out of his trance when her words striked in his ears. He tightened the girp even more and said.

Manik: You.. you sing so beautifully. You've such a great voice.

Nandini was shocked. She couldn't believe her own ear. It was the same guy saying this who said that she's a horrible voice some hours back. She was shocked but still she managed to speak.

Nandini: Thankyou!

Thank you these were the two words she could say at that moment. They both were lost in eachother's eyes once again. They found peace there for which they both were looking for since long. The moment was so calm and composed. They were not fighting or arguing over something.
They were just enjoying the moment which was given a break by someone's call on manik's phone.

Done. So sorry for keeping you wait, I've posted this part right now coz of my twitter peeps, I really don't like testing your patience. Trust me. Agaha. I hope you enjoyed it.
Tadaaaa. ❤