Chapter 22 - Cabir's Plan to get nandini in Space.

Heeelloooo guys ! Yes. I'm here with another update but before I start I would like to thank each one of you who've read my story and appreciated it, 10K + reads ! Like seriously, I never thought the turn out would be this big. Honestly I didn't even expect more than one hundred reads.Chalo now enough of blabbering, Happy Reading.

Here nandini came out of the Space Academy with a heavy heart as she couldn't get what she always wanted. Her daadi tried making her mood saying that her seat in Excel is confirm, her music is not going anywhere but she didn't feel like taking up admission in Excel.

Nandini: Can we give it one more try? Like you only told me that you've contacts in music colleges and its not hard for you?

Daaddi: Yes, I remember what I've said but I've never met space's trustee and I've heard she's an arrogant lady. I don't think she's going to consider it. Like its kind of useless to plead, but I've asked their principal if he could talk her once he's my number so He'll contact us himself.

Nandini: But? No one contacts on their own. Uh- well, I understand. Sorry, Lets go home. We'll go excel directly tomorrow. Abhe k lye I guess its enough.

Nandini and her daadi walked towards the car, sat and left.

Here cabir was in a deep thought of 'How to get Nandini Murthy in college?'

Cabir: Erm, Kya karoon? Kuch to aisa karna he paray ga jiss se nyonika ko samajh bhe nae aye what I actually want and mera kaam bhe hojaaye, If I walk to her and tell her to get nandini in college. Grrr no way! Manik ki life banani hai usko bigaarna nae hai. Nyonika Malhotra, Its time to make you taste your very own bitter medicine, You love to manipulate people na, now just wait and watch.
Cabir's plan was all set in his mind, now the only thing was needed that time was to find his prey a.k.a Nyonika Malhotra!

Nyonika wasn't aware of what's coming her way. Cabir started to take steps towards nyonika's cabin. Just then his phone started to ring, who else it could be other than his friends whom he totally forgot because he was busy in making his plans. He saw manik's name flashing on the caller id, he knew a truck full of scolding is coming to him, most probably a tsunami of scolding. He picked up the call before he could utter a word manik started with his tantrums.

Manik: Saalay kuttay! Apni he fee pay kar raha hai na? Ya phir saaray space ki students ki he pay kar raha hai? Ya phir wahi basne ka mood hai tera? Nae, wait koi larki toh nae milgayi? Wese tera koi bharosa bhe nae hai koi dikh gayi tujhe to dost jayen chuhlay mein me apni life set karta hun.

Cabir: Bhai tu mujhey bolne dega?

Manik: Kya bolna hai? Jo bhe bolna hai canteen me aake bol yaha ham tera kabse wait kar rahay hai!

Cabir: Nae, Mujhey mom ka kuch kaam hai. I'll be back ghar jaana hoga. You guys wait here. I'll be back and listen no mess before I come back. You know how much I love making it.

Manik: What? You need help? Chaloon me sath?

Cabir: Bhai mene kaha na me aata hoon thori der me, You guys wait here only, Okay now bye! I'm getting late!

Cabir hanged up and said, Saalay kameenay! Sab tere lye he kar raha hoon. Yaha mein teri life set karne keh lye shair ke moun me haath daalney ja raha hoon or tu mujhey suna raha hai! Aik baar teri yeh love life set kardoon tujhe to me dekh he loonga and walked towards nyonika's cabin. Oh God mujhey help karna and laughed. Nyonika was busy in some meeting so he thought to wait outside only.

Here Nandini reached murthy mansion. She was little upset or maybe more than that little, She took the stairs and went directly to her room.
Her mom was there only she noticed some change in her behavior which made her think that she again had a fight with her daadi so she thought of going to nandini and ask about the matter before she could take a further steps a voice from the door stopped her from taking more steps. It was her mother-in-law. She told her everything what's happened at the college. She asked nandini's mom to leave her alone for sometime she'll be fine and she told her that she hasn't misbehaved with her through out so she's a hope of getting her grand daughter back which was a bit shocking for her yet made her mom happy.

Here in nandini's room. She was sitting on the edge of her bed lost in her own thought.

Nandini Murthy ! You've serious issues, like first you said No to music and then all of sudden you agreed to take admission in a music college, That's clearly because of that bitch! She's forced me. No, Actually manipulated me, But was it her? All that while his words were echoing in my head. 'YOU SING SO BEAUTIFULLY, YOU'VE SUCH A GREAT VOICE'

Eh ~Shusshhh! What are you even thinking nandini. Just shut up! I need a treatment so bad, Basically a treatment to kick that guy out of my head. BUTTT! I was thinking about his compliment to me when ella was trying to make me understand the worth of music in my life. Was it him? Jiski waja se I said Yes to music. NOOOO! Music was always there in me. He's done nothing! Like nothing, but abhe problem wo nae. Problem yeh hai ke I want to take admission in Space Academy! Kaise bhi karke.

Oh wait. What am I thinking! Kya me yeh aj us larkay ko dekhne ke baad itni stubborn horahi hoon? To take admission in that college, so that I can meet him again? NOOOO! WTF! No waayyy! Mujhey London se aana he nae chahye tha. Me bilkul pagal hogayi hoon. Sach mein.But mujhey toh pata bhe nae hai keh wo us college me hai bhe ya nae but agar hua toh, eee.. Why the hell I'm smiling man! Okay , What ever. Its nothing like that. I want to get into that college for my own self, Not for a guy who kissed me. GRRRR! Nandini STTTOOPPPP!

So, Basically nandini's stuck on that guy till now, She really don't have an idea what's happening to her, The only thing she knows this moment is that she wants to get admission in that college. Any how! By hook or crook. But she's not aware of the fact that there's someone who too want her in that college. He's ready to do anything. Yes, Cabir! Who else it could be, He want nandini to be in the college for his friend. Whatever it takes but he will get her. He was sitting on a seat nearby when he saw people coming out for her cabin.
Cabir: Chal beta cabir ! Its time to execute your plan. Oh God please give me strength.

YUUUUUSSS! Done dana done! I know I'm late. Mene kuch nae kiya, for this my friends are to be blamed. Aahahhaa. Wese about the story, If you couldn't connect with nandini's thought so lemme tell you she was lost in her own world when ella was trying to convince her. I wanted to disclose her thoughts on right time so It was the right time. I hope you guys liked it. Do tell me how did you find it okay? Okay now again my friends no bitches would think it was me more than nandini. GAHAHAH~ Okay chuck that. I hope you enjoyed reading. Aj ke lye itna hi.
Now , Tadaaaa. ❤