Chapter 44 - Going smooth but not soo smooth.

(Hello guys! I know you guys want to kill me for disappearing like that, the truth is I was sick, busy and then I couldn't think of anything, generally that's called writer's block. Thank you so much for being patient enough, from now I'll try to be regular enough, at least two or one update a week. 😁 Oh yeah! I published an OS called "The Nandini Express" If you feel like reading. Okay now, Happy Reading. ❤)

----

New day.

Nandini woke up with the sound of her alarm clock. She sat on her bed, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Good Morning nandini murthy." She said to herself.

She picked up her phone from the bed side and called manik. He didn't pick it.

"Monster!"

She received a message on her phone.

Manik: Good Morning chashmish.

Nandini: Morning manu.

Manik: hmmm.

Nandini: What hmm manik? Kick your ass out of the bed.

Manik: No.

Nandini: What no?

Manik: No means no.

Nandini: Manik Malhotra, if you're not ready to kick yourself out of the bed then who's going to attend college? 😊

Manik: Come to my place!

Nandini: What?

Manik: Yep you heard me right.

Nandini called him instead of replying his messages. She started with her rants as he picked up the call.

"Manik, are you out of your mind?" She said angrily.

"What?" He replied a question with another question.

"Get out of your bed and get ready for college!" Nandini instructed.

"Nandini, don't try to be my boss." He told her.

"Manik!"

"Nandini!"

"Argh!" She let a sigh of annoyance out.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Done with?" She said in confusion.

"Done with your early morning fights? Your day don't start if you don't fight with me!" He joked.

"Manik, me fight karti hu? 😳" She said frowning.

"No, I have some 10/12 Nandinis in my life, they fight with me. Not you." Manik laughed

"Manik you're so bad." She said.

"I know. Thank you. Now get ready and come out fast. I'm waiting."

"What?" She said.

"Stop with this 'what' marathon ya! I'm waiting for you, come out fast." He instructed her sternly.

Nandini ran to her balcony to check if manik is actually outside her house or he's just messing with her. She saw manik standing leaning on his car. She frowned seeing him there while he waved his hand, a Hello to her.
She hang up the call without saying a word, he frowned at her. She walked back in her room, took a quickest shower of her life, got dressed and went downstairs.

Rishab was standing there waiting for her with an empty jar, which was filled with cookies until manik ate them. He looked at nandini with suspicious eyes. Nandini frowned.