Chapter 39 - What's the confusion?

Heeyaaa. Aik hi din me two updates? You know the reason if you read 'Relationships? Grrr'. Happy Reading. ❤

...

Nandini moved towards the other side leaving manik confused.

Manik: Nandini what happened?

Nandini: Nothing manik.

Manik: You know you're a horrible liar. So speak up!

Nandini: Manik I was thinking how things have changed in just some days. I'm changed, life's changed and these changes! Grr. Kya me yeh changes ke according reh paungi?

Manik laughed.

Manik: Nandini. Tumhe samajh bhe aaraha hai tum kya bol rahe ho?

Nandini: Nahi na. Problem wahi to hai.

Manik: Nandini. Relax. Take a deep breath.

Nandini: Manik what are we going to tell our friends? What we're going to name our relation? What's the name this relation manik!

Manik: Nandini, relax. You're getting worked up for tiny thing.

Nandini: Manik this's not tiny okay.

Manik: What is it then?

Nandini: Manik! We're now not the two people who met in Dubai because of a misunderstanding and kissed eachother and then met again in mumbai because of destiny and kissed eachother the next day again!

Manik: Nandini, what is wrong with you why are you thinking about the past, it's not worth.

Nandini: Manik. Yeh tumharay lye koi value nae rakhta but for me, I kissed my childhood bestfriend without even knowing him and I'm standing with him and I can't pretend it's nothing when I have started to develop fe..

Nandini stopped in between. She couldn't continue only.
All what had happened today has definitely given her happiness but then she's a girl and it's a girl trait to over think, but it's not clearly her fault, she's thinking about future. She basically wants to know the future of this relation. A relation of her and manik. According to manik they're just friends but does these words 'just friends' goes right for the two people who have kissed eachother?
She tried but failed to make her point clear to manik. Nandini somewhere in her heart knew that she has feelings for this guy - this guy who's not her just friend now, feelings wouldn't have taken birth if she knew that this guy was her childhood bestfriend or it would've been different.
She was lost in her own thoughts so was manik. He couldn't get the real reason on nandini's discomfort and nandini was fighting with her inner feelings.

Manik: Nandini two kisses doesn't change anything for anyone. We kissed that was.. that was attraction..

Manik blurted, but this definitely broke nandini to bits. Since he only kissed her when she called him bhai and now he's acting total different. What is this. Is this because he found out nandini is his childhood friend.

Manik: Nandini, we're friends and nothing has changed okay? Relax.

Nandini just nodded, while her inner self was laughing at her for building up feelings for manik because for him. They're just friends. 'JUST FRIENDS'.

Manik: Nandini, we're getting late for the class. Chalain?

Nandini: Hmm.

Manik: Ayee. Smile. This dull face, it doesn't suits you.