Chapter 41 - Nandini's plan.

Hey hi. I hope you all are doing good. Happy Reading. ❤ 

...

The night some how passed, nandini did her part now it's manik's turn to take some action. Night for manik was kinda hard, nandini's two words convulsed him. Both woke up and got ready for the for the college and left their places. Today, other members of fab 5 reached before manik or nandini could.
They all were chilling in the canteen, Manik too joined them. Nandini rammed inside the canteen and walked towards manik and gang.

Nandini: Hey guys! 😁

Mukti: Why they hell she came here? 😏

She whispered in alya, unfortunately everyone heard it. She was loud enough.

Cabir: Shut up guys! She's our class fellow, koi kaam hoga. It's not necessary that you've to snap at every person who comes to talk.

Mukti: Fine. 😒

Mukti to nandini: Yes nandini? What do you want? 😊😏

Nandini: Erm, I want to talk to your friend for a while. Please.

Cabir: Haan, Manik go.

Manik: Haan say. 😁

Nandini: No! 😏

Cabir: What! 😱

Nandini: Yeah not manik, cabir I want to talk to you. 😎

Cabir: To me? What? Say?

Nandini: Not here, in private.

Manik frowned. 😩

Manik: What say here, cabir is not going anywhere!

Nandini: Kyu? tum cabir ke boyfriend ho? 😊

Nandini smirked while everyone chortled except for manik.

Nandini: Shall we?

Cabir: Yeah sure.

They walked out of canteen leaving manik puzzled. He was her childhood friend but seems like she's least intrested in him. Manik made a annoyed face and joined his friends, they all were wondering what nandini wants to say to cabir but they didn't poke their nose much in that matter they had other important topics to talk over but there was one person who was confused.
Cabir and nandini reached the main ground.

Cabir: Nandini, are we going to London by walk? 😋

Nandini glared at him. Obviously he would ask this question, they're walking, walking and walking without any pause that they reached the main ground of the college.

Nandini: Ermm wohh..

Cabir: Kya hua hai nandini?

Nandini: I don't know. 😶

Cabir: Tum mujhey yaha kyu leke ai. 😳

Nandini: I don't know, I saw you guys talking and that time what I felt was right I did.

Cabir: What! Ignoring manik is right? 😏

Nandini: Don't take his name in front of me. 😕

Cabir: Okay. Relax. Say kya kiya unse?

Nandini: Ask kya nae kiya usne! 😏

Cabir: Acha to yeh hi bata do kya nae kiya usne.

Nandini: Cabiiirrr! Please na.