Chapter 25 - Shopping Mall Meet.

Heyyaaa. Yeah. I had to publish this chapter yesterday only but I'm not well. So, sorry for the delay. Here you go.
Happy Reading. ❤

Malhotra Mansion.

Manik reached his house, greeted aunt anita.

Aunt Anita: How was your day manik?

Manik: It went well. I'm going to my room please send me a cup of black coffee.

Aunt Anita: Yeah. Okay.

Manik reached his room. Lied down on his bed. A sudden thought made him get up, he took his laptop and started to search for something. What was that something? Or maybe someone?
Manik logged in to his facebook account and clicked on the search tab. Cabir told him yesterday that he'd tell him something more about nandini murthy, but he didn't so he thought to find out some information on his own. A lot of nandinis popped up. Where was his nandini? No, only Nandini Murthy. ;)
After checking 10 to 20 accounts one account seemed like hers. It was hers only, he was about to click on that account but his phone started to ring. How is it possible his friends would let him live in peace, even for a second. Who else it could be! Other than cabir, he picked up the call without even checking.

Manik: Haan cabir bol ab kya hua?

Cabir: Waaah. Bhai. Tujhe phone use karna agaaya? Itni jaldi? Jab ham dubai me tab. Oh. Haaan. Tab toh tu apne IMPORTANT kaam me busy tha.

Manik: Cabir! Shut up yaar. Tuney mujhey apni yeh faltu bakwaas sunane ke lye phone kiya hai?

Cabir: Haan. Ab to meri baatain bakwaas he lagengi na. Bas. Dost dost na raha usko pyaar jo mil gaya.

Manik: Cabir chup kar ja is se pehle ke me tera gala dabba doon. Kaam kya hai yeh bol?

Cabir: Acha, kaam yeh hai keh.. nae. Tu bahar aa. I'm waiting for you, outside your house so come, now. We need to go somewhere. Abheee. Koi questions nae karna. Bahar aja sab bataun ga. Ab aik question bhe nae. Bye.

Cabir hanged up without even giving a chance to manik to utter a word. That's what friends do. They just order. So, yeah. Even cabir did that.

Manik: Cabirrr. Nandini.. duh. Aake check karoonga, pata nae kya kaam hai isko.

Manik switched off his laptop and went down he informed aunt anita that he's leaving he might get late and he'll have dinner with cabir only.
Manik stepped out malhotra mansion cabir asked him to hop in the jeep.
He told him its his mother's birthday tomorrow so he has to buy her a gift which he hasn't till now. Manik made him realize how careless he is and after a small chit chat session they left his place to reach a mall nearby.

Murthy Mansion.

Nandini's made her mind for shopping and when a girl's decided that she will go for shopping no power on earth can stop herself. She went down and told her mom that she going for shopping and she'll take the driver along. Her mom got a little worried that how will she manage in this new place she made her understand saying she's to stay here all her life now, so she should know how to deal with the people here and she'll manage saying this she left.
On her way she stopped to a money exchange bank to get her pounds changed into ruppees and then headed towards a mall nearby.

By the time manik and cabir too reached the mall they went directly to a shop where they could find best gift for cabir's mom, but boys are boys. Selecting a gift that to for a women, definitely not their cup of tea. They left that shop and moved to other one.

Here nandini too reached the mall. She entered she was quite impressed after looking at the mall. India's changed a lot. Well she went to clothing section first.

After one good hour or may be more than that her shopping was done.
Even the guys got a nice perfume set for cabir's mom.
They thought to have dinner at the mall food court only which was on the top floor. They had to take lift for it. They moved towards it.

Nandini: Ah. Shopping is really tiring man! I'm hungry. I better eat here only. Mall must've a food court around. Okay. Lemme check the mall map.
Oh. Its on top floor. I better take a lift.

Nandini rushed towards the same lift where cabir and manik were standing already. Nandini's presence didn't go unnoticed by cabir as he heard a sound of a bag falling on the floor. It did go unnoticed by manik because he was trying to find the same girl on facebook who's standing right in front of him. Well.

Cabir: OH EM JEE. So, even God wants them to keep meeting. Okaay. Ab jab ap he aisa chahte ho to me to hun he apka acha banda me apki madad zaror karoonga.

He walked towards nandini leaving manik at his place only.

Cabir: Hello, young lady. May I help you?

Nandini moved her head up and was all shocked so see cabir there.

Nandini: Tum! What are you doing here?

Her voice striked manik's ear. Her melodious voice which was not so melodious that moment yet he was dying to hear it again. He turned his head to locate her he saw cabir standing with her. But manik malhotra is manik malhotra, how can he show his happiness. No. That's not happening. Ever!

Manik: Oh hello! What do you mean by tum yaha?

Nandini: Tum bhiii. OH GOD!

Aj keh lye itna hi. Agay jan'ne ki lye wait kariye agli update ka. Shukriya.
Haha. Yeah. I'm not well. Trust me I'm not. I wanted to give a long update but my health. So sorry. Please bear with it.
Meet you in the next update. Tab tak k lye.
Tadaaaa. ❤