Chapter 33 - Short dress was not a good idea.

So here I am. With another update. So, many of you guessed it that who's the person who pulled nandini. I ain't telling even now. ;)
Well. Read and let me know.
Happy Reading. ❤

Nandini was walking in a silent corridor when she felt a pull and she landed up in someone's arms. According to her it was manik. She thought she's looking hot enough for manik not to resist her.
Her old habit of blabbering without even thinking.

Nandini: I knew you won't be able to play this game for long.

She paused for a while, the person didn't say anything. Nandini continued.

Nandini: Abhe bolo na. Har baari you pull and you don't let me speak. Aj kya hua? Stunned?

If it was manik why the hell he wasn't replying to nandini.

Yeah nandini stunned! Your beauty. Don't you think you look freaking hot in this short dress.. you look irresistible. -He said.

Nandini: Who are you? You're not manik.

Yes babe. I'm not manik. That person said turning on the lights.

Nandini: Harshad !

Harshad: Yeah nandini. Its me - harshad.

Nandini: Oh. Thank God harshad I toh got scared with this sudden pull. I must tell you you're a good prankster. I actually got scared.

Harshad: You should be scared nandini.

Nandini: What ! Come again?

Harshad: Why are you so dumb nandini? Can't you get my simple words?

Nandini got confused while harshad started to trail his finger from her forearm to shoulder which was not liked by nandini at all. She tried to jerk his hand but couldn't. She tried to free herself from harshad's catch but he grasped her even tighter.

Nandini: Ouch ! Harshad you're hurting me. Let me go.

Harshad: Manik ko bhe aise he bolti ho? To let you go?

Nandini: This is not your concern. Okay. Now leave me!

Harshad: Not before I'm done with you.

Nandini: Harshad leave me! I swear I'll shout loud.

Harshad: Nandiniii. How can you be so dumb, college me party chal rahe hain. Music itna loud hai ke waha logon ko aik dusre ki baat samaj nae aarahi hai. Tumhari awaz waha tak kaise phonche gi.

Nandini: Harshad! Manik sahe tha tmharay baray me. Mujhey na uski baat maan lene chahye thi.

Harshad: Oh. So manik se itna achi dosti hogayi? Wese haan. Kyu nae hogi. Itne itne der aik sath aik class room me band rehte ho. Dosti to achi hogi he na. Wese nandini I shall not be asking this but phir what do you both do in the class room? And laughed.

Nandini: Harshad saxena! You're disgusting. You know that?!

He again tried to touch nandini.

Back to party.

Cabir: So manik baba! How is you plan going? How good is it working?

Manik: It's working cabir. I've never seen a girl going that restless to meet me.

Cabir: No. Let me correct you. Girls to restless hoti hain but tu unhe bhao nae deta and winked.

Manik: Shut up cabir.