Chapter 37 - Chashmish meets Mannu.

Aagayiii mein! Sorry sorry. I was here only and I was updating who read my other FFs they know. Mein zinda he hun.
I just noticed one thing. You know what. My FF. Yeah my FF 'Coincidence or Destiny?' crossed 80K reads. Right now its 80.6 K - I can't believe this. Like seriously. When I started writing I thought 'Yeh koi nahi parhega aur mujhey yeh 4 ya 5 me he likhna band karna hoga' These were my words. I even told my friends this but thanks to you guys this is 37th chapter of my story and it's doing really good. I hope to entertain you guys with my words. Thank you so much for all the love. Seriously, this means a lot to me.
Chalo ab meri buk buk to parhli. Story parhen? Kyu?
Happy Reading lovelies. ❤

Sun showed up. It's a new day - a new start for both manik and nandini. Things shaped up pretty well last night. That beach walk wasn't a bad deal for manik and for nandini either. She's not aware of what she got last night yet but soon manik will make her know. Last night he met his long lost bestfriend, his chashmish. Chashmish was a mystery for cabir. He knew everything about her but except for her name.

Nandini was enjoying her deep slumber but for how long? Her alarm clock has problems with her relationship with sleep. She got up with that sound of her alarm. She turned it off.

Nandini: Good Morning nandini murthy. I wish I have a less happening day today. A day with less drama. I've to warn navya about that guy, he's not just the right guy. Such a player. I feel so bad for shouting at manik for that ass. He's not even worth talking and I thought he was my friend. Wow.
Well. Lets throw yesterday out of the window except for the time I spent with manik. Those moments were the best moments of my life.
Oh Manik. I need to ask him how the hell does he knows the way to my house and I need to return him his blazer as well.

Nandini said the last sentence making her vision clear to that blazer of manik. She got up from bed instead of moving to the washroom she walked towards her study table's chair where his blazer was placed. She took it in her hands and hugged it.

Nandini: Manik Malhotra, you're the best friend one can have.

She inhaled the fragrance from his blazer.

Nandini: It still has your smell manik. Manik.. I hated you when I met you first. I was sleeping in your bed and then we kissed. Haaah - now I'm glad that we met. Now I feel my first kiss was to the right guy. I don't feel bad for kissing you.

Nandini stood right in front of her mirror, hugging manik's blazer and smiling hard - yeah you can say blushing. Manik was not there but still he was there. His smell was there. She saw her reflection in mirror at first she smiled at herself but then reality hit her and she threw manik's jacket on the floor and made a face.

Nandini: What the hell I was thinking. Me and manik? NO! A big fat NO. Am I falling for him? No. I can't. I just can't. These feelings. No. They can't take birth in me. Never ever. He's no one. No one. I can't let these stupid feelings grow. Never.
I think I should take shower and leave for college. Is se pehle ke mein late hojaun and they shut door on my face.

Nandini and her self talking sessions. She's just confused while manik - his head is clear. He too was sleeping peacefully in his room. He got up as the alarm clock made a sound he got up and turned it off and placed it back on the side table. Surprising much? Yeah. He didn't throw it in the water bucket placed on the floor.

Aunt Anita: Kya baat hai aj meray baitay ne alarm clock ko pani me nae phenka?

Aunt anita spoke standing at the door.

Manik: Good Morning.

Aunt Anita: Good Morning. Mood acha lag raha hai? Baat kya hai hmm?