Chapter 23 - Cabir got her in the college.

Heyyy Hi! I know many of you were waiting for the update sorry I couldn't post earlier, My phone's app has some problems that's why I couldn't write. I had to get on laptop! Ah. well. Lets start. Happy reading.

Cabir saw people coming out of the cabin, he knew what he's to do next. He was all set with his plan but its nyonika with whom he had to deal with just when cabir was about to take one step forward with his plan nyonika stormed out from there. Boo! What now?

Cabir: Bhai tu yeh kaise bhool gaya keh tu Manik Malhotra ki maa se deal karne ja raha tha. Itna simple kaise ho sakta hai sab. Manik ko toh larki bhe aik incident ki waaja se milli hai to itni asaani se uski life set kaise ho sakti hai. Oh wait. Ab yaha kharay kharay kya soch raha bhaag pakar us witch ko before she flies away. :D

Cabir ran behind her, he saw her talking to the principal. He went a little closer in order to listen what they talking about. Basically, principal was asking her if they can take one more admission and told her that nandini just moved back in India some days back and that's why she missed the admission so if they could? Before he could continue nyonika interrupted him saying its Space Academy not a low class college, our rules are meant to be followed not to be broken. Okay?

Cabir on the other side said: Haan wo to abhe thori der me pata chale ga rules to ap khud he toorenge madam and smiled.
Nyonika turned to moved and cabir knew what he's to do now. He faked a call and started to blabber.

Cabir: WHHAAATTT! That girl? She was in space? Are you serious. Are you sure she's the same girl? Like seriously? I mean wahe larki jo Dubai me mili thi. Acha listen make sure manik and that girl don't cross each other's path okay! You know na what happened in Dubai. Nandini Murthy should not meet Manik Malhotra at any cost. He HATES her. Are you getting it? He HATES her.
What she came here for admission? No waayyy! She should never get admission in this college, Manik and her being together means TROUBLE!
Wow. Nae mila. Trustee ne mana karrdia. AH! Manik ki mom kitni achii hain. Unho ne to trouble ko manik se bohat dur phenk dia.

This conversation was being heard by nyonika who was standing right behind cabir. Well, cabir wanted this only. He intentionally made his voice a little loud so that nyonika don't even miss a single word said by him.
Cabir was on his phone only pressing his words hard. Just then he felt a tap on his shoulder who else it could be. Nyonika.

Cabir: Hello Ma'am.

Nyonika: Cabir is this a way to talk in college?

Cabir: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize my voice was that loud, I'm sorry.

Nyonika: Well, What you were talking about? Which girl? and how is she connected to manik?

Cabir: Wo Ma'am, The girl who came today to take admission in Space Academy don't have really good relations with Manik. Manik toh hates her and you might've heard what I just said on the call that manik and her being together means trouble. Dubai me bhe bohat kuch hua. Wese Ma'am I wanna thank you for not getting her in college apne manik ki bohat bari tension durr kardi usko admission na de ker.

Nyonika: Yeah okay! I'll leave I've loads to do and I better not catch you on phone again.

Nyonika walked towards principal's cabin instead of going to her own. Cabir knew he's succeeded ! Nyonika would do anything to get Nandini in college. Manik in trouble means nyonika's profit.

Cabir: Han Han jain ap. I know aapko achanak se kya kaam aagaya hai! Kaisa maa hai yeh! Apne baitay ki problems me apna profit dhundhti hai. Well mujhey kya karna hai. Abhe to yeh apne pair pe khulhaari marne ja rahen hai. So nandini murthy welcome to space. ;)
Manik ko bataun? Naee. Abhe kyun. Kal thora aur natak karoonga na.
Uh-oh! Shit, I should rush to fab5 now or else they'd think mene larki dhoondh ke, shaadi karke ghar bhe basa lia.

Cabir succeeded ! Yes, he got want he wished for, for his friend. Here in principal's office. Nyonika asked principal for Nandini's details and her past records. She said she want to give her a chance as it was not her fault that she couldn't give the aptitude test. She deserves a chance and after all she's the grand daughter of a Musician. Principal gave her Nandini's file. Nyonika had made her mind to get nandini in college so she don't care of her grades. Her mark sheet was just a piece of paper to her. She told principal to call nandini and tell her she got the admission in The Space Academy, Her grades are quite impressive so test would be waste of time. Principal was shocked but he was happy that his words didn't go waste. Nyonika left his cabin with a smirk.
Just then he called nandini's grand mother to inform her that her grand daughter got admission in Space Academy and she can join from tomorrow only.
Nandini's daadi smiled, thanked him for his efforts and hanged up then she walked towards nandini's room but actually cabir is to be thanked for this. Haha. She knocked the door, Nandini came out.

Daadi: Nanduuu. You got admission in space. Principal just called me to inform that you can join from tomorrow only.

Nandini: WHHHAAAAATTTT! Are you serious! YESSS. Thank you so much. You don't know how bad I wanted to get in this college. Ah! Thank you so much and hugged her.

Her daadi was so happy seeing her grand daughter happy.
She told her she's going to the temple if she want to come?
She nooded in a yes.

Nandini: Daadi, You wait downstairs. I'll come in 10.

After her daadi left she shut the door and started to hop like a rabbit. She was hell happy.

Nanidni: YES YES YES. I got admission in Space Academy. This seems to be a dream. No. Its reality. I'm going to join space from tomorrow. Yeh to ella ko batana paray ga. She'll be the happiest. No. I've to go to temple with daadi. I'll call her later. Abhe nechay jaati hun.

▪ Friends, they the most beautiful creation of God. What cabir did was not a really big thing. Yet, for his friend he did. Even when he's not aware of it. Here its just fiction or you can say my thought over friendship. How a friend should be. Sometimes they walk away from your life for your happiness and sometimes they stick to their place and make efforts to keep you happy. As it is said, friends are like stars, they might hide for sometime behind the clouds but they're there, there to shine. Always. ▪

Yeaaah. Done. Apologies for being late. Actually wattpad from laptop is a bit messy.
Well, do tell me how did you find it.
For now. Byeee. Milte hai next update mein.

Tadaaaa. ❤