Nerves{9}

I woke up surprisingly early but I was already awake so I jump in the shower, and I let put my hair in a pulled back bun that was slightly messy I then grab a grey sweater and paired it with a pair of light blue jeans I also put on some mascara eyeliner and lip gloss but I didn't over do it.

After I'm done I run down to eat my breakfast, I then kiss my dad to see Sarah there ready to give me a lift.

"Hey, you look very nice today, is that for your boyfriend!" She says with a big grin on her face.

"My boy--oh real mature Sarah, an for information his not my boyfriend" I reply rolling my eyes at her.

"Hey don't roll those big green eyes at me!" She say putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes ma'am, now hurry up and drive me to school" I demand.

***
I sigh just realising I've entered prison, then the back of my jeans vibrate I pull out my phone and see its a message from Chase.

Chase: Hey you still coming over to do the assignment today?

Layla: Yeah is that okay??

I start to get worried he might not want me over after the thing with his step dad but we really need to do the assignment.

Chase: Yeah that's fine and sorry about Paul being a jerk

Layla: It's fine he wasn't that bad :)

Was Chase actually apologising?

***

After some very boring lesson that teach us unnecessary stuff it was finally lunch an I was extra excited because I have a Nutella sandwich.

When I spot Sarah and Hollie in are spot I go sit down next to Hollie and Sarah is on the other side of the table, Reece comes down and sits next to me while Chase,Ky and Matt are next to Sarah I could clearly tell she felt uncomfortable sitting with three very attractive guys.

I then spot Reece eyeing up my Nutella sandwich, I look at him then at the sandwich.

"Don't even think about it" I say while jerking my sandwich away from him, he just puts his arms up to surrender.

I give him one last glare before going back to eat my delicious sandwich.

I notice Chase looking a little stressed he keeps rubbing the back of his head, I wonder what up?

***

After lunch the classes went by slowly and I was in car park waiting for Chase, I then got a text back from Sarah saying I can stay there tonight.

I then notice Chase heading towards me

"hey you ready?" He asks.

"Yeah ready" I say smiling.

He then walks me to his car I then feel eyes burning holes in the the back of my head probably some jealous girls noticing me getting in a car with Chase,

I feel like yelling out; were doing a assignment, God some girls are too desperate for there own good.

We then hop in the car and I still notice that he looks stressed.

•€HASE POV•

Okay can I just say I feeling pretty fucking stressed Layla is going to my house what if my dick of a step-dad is there and acts like a ass which he will because he is a ass!

God I could really do with a cigarette!

Layla looks over at me with confused eyes.

"Um you okay Chase?" She says looking up at me with those big green eyes.