Over thinking{20}

I woke up and felt a pair of warm and strong arms around my waist.

I slightly turn around to see Chase still lying there he had he's face smushed on the pillow and is looking adorable.

I start to think about what we done last night and how we kissed,it wasn't my first kiss but I really hope it meant something to him because I felt like it meant something to me, maybe he was just bored and toyed with me? Or maybe he thought that I wanted to kiss him and actually it meant nothing in the world to him.

All these insecurities start to get the better of me but can you really blame me? Chase only dates girls like Ashley, he likes blondes, he likes them dumb, he likes them flawless and he likes them extremely fake, basically everything I'm not, and everything I will never be.

I slightly squirm out of his arms still doubting what I've done, I've just ruined our friendship for a hook up. What if he's done with me now? Maybe this is what he wants, to hook up with me and be done with me.

I grab my fluffy black blanket that I packed and rapped it around myself while I slowly unzip the tent trying to be quiet enough not to wake up Chase.

I take a deep breath, when I walk out I see the fire still slightly burning I decide to walk down to the lake for some peace I take in the beautiful view and take a seat on a log.

I let my thoughts take over me. I start to think about me and Chase I then get frustrated with myself, I have to stop thinking about him, I swear the past few weeks he's all I think about and it's starting to drive me insane I rest my head in my hands while I slowly rub my temples, I feel mentally exhausted. I look out at the lake and drop my blanket I look around to make sure no ones watching and I remove my leggings so I'm just wearing my white shirt with my underwear but luckily the white shirt just manages to cover my underwear. I would never do this but it's like five thirty and knowing that the girls and especially the boys won't be up for at least three hours I slowly tip toe into the water when at waist length I feel the cold water start to tingle my body I arch my back at how cold the water is. I look at the fog around the water I start to feel incredibly peaceful I swim out more and start to float on my back in the water.

•CHASE POV•

I woke up to feel empty I look around to see Layla not there, I grab my phone and see it's only like five thirty, I stretch my arms and run the back of my head I feel a smile on my face when I remember last night it felt so good to kiss Layla it was probably the best kiss I've ever had...and I have had a lot of kisses.

After waiting for ten minutes for Layla, I realise that she's not obviously at the toilets so I decide to go find her, I get out of the tents and take a big stretch after being in a tiny tent all night.

I after I check the toilets I thought I would go look for her at the lake after I walk through a few pine trees I spot Layla's leggings I just freeze
...what the hell is Layla doing running around the forest in her underwear.

Images start to pop in my head of Layla running around in her underwear.

Okay that was a fucking wired image!

I shake my head try to shake the image when I heard a splash from the lake I turn my head quickly and was surprised to Layla swimming in the water only wearing a loose long white shirt and under it you could see a black bra while the white shirt just seemed to manage to cover her.

There was only one thought going through my head....holy fucking shit she looked beautiful.

I felt myself harden down there and had to gain some self control before I approached her.