Hold it together{37}

After a good thirty seconds of just staring which was very awkward, Chase slightly shakes his head as if he was lost in the gaze. He grabs Ky on the shoulder and pulls him around the corner. Hollie pats me on the back and smiles at me.

"Why don't you come over tonight Lay? You could use a day off from all this stress" Hollie chirps trying to make me feel better which I sorta feel bad about because these last couple of weeks I've sorta ditched Hollie and especially Sarah.

"Sounds like a great idea" I force a smile back.

I don't tare my gaze away from Chase all day, every corner I turn I seem to see him, and every time I seem to nearly go talk to him but then I have to pull myself away knowing that if I talk to him it could be putting Chase and I both in danger. It makes mule so mad that the only reason I can't go talk to him is cause of a certain asshole named Hayden, just the thought of him gets my blood boiling!

I march down the halls trying to clear my head when I see satan's son...Hayden, I start huffing and scrunching my face in the most un attractive way just the sight of him makes me want to kick him in a place where the sun doesn't shine!

Before I know what the hell I'm doing I find my legs moving me right to the direction of Hayden, before I can even stop my self I'm standing right in front of him and he's looking straight down at me.

It's times like this I wish I wasn't short and could be tall and intimating!

"What do you want short ass?" He rolls his eyes leaning against the locker.

"Short ass?! I'm not short your just satan's son in disguise!"

"Anyways what do you want your presence is boring me" he mocks.

"Do you want me to hit you again?"

Please say yes, please say yes!

"Not exactly"

Dammit!

"Oh and how are you and Chase I heard that you've all of a sudden broken up?" He grins and leans in close.

"You should tell your shit head of a 'EX' boyfriend that he should be very careful he's driving my patience" his voice spits with venom, how can someone be so hateful?

"You leave him the hell alone Hayden, he's not into that stuff anymore he got out of it just leave him alone!" I shout daringly leaning closer, I try not to focus on how scared I am and how my heart is about to jump out of my chest.

"And what would you do about it miss goody two shoes? Huh, would  you tell the teacher on me?" he mocks and chuckles a little.

"Look, you leave Chase alone!" I hiss through clenched teeth.

Next thing I know Hayden slams me hard against a locker making me wince in pain.

"You know for a smart girl your pretty stupid!" He whispers in my ear then tossed me forcefully to the flaw making me scrunch my face up trying to hold in the pain.

Chase can not know about this!

If Chase found out it would just make more drama and I already feel guilty enough about most of the drama that's happened...

I look up to Hayden to drop a couple of words that young ladies  probably shouldn't say, but before I can get one word out I'm kicked in the ribs very forcefully and fast by Hayden, I was about to scream when Hayden throws his hand over my mouth.