The kiss{24}

"Chase what are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see him standing at my door at nine thirty at night.

"I uh-uh um" he trails off not even able to talk.

"Chase is everything okay?" I asked eyeing him all over to see he looks tense and frustrated.

"Yeah...no not really" he runs his hand through his messy hair that he looked great with.

"What's up" I say popping the 'p'

"I just wanted to warn you about Hayden, I know your going on a date with him--"

I cut him off.

"I was already on the date" I state looking him right into his brown eyes that looked slightly hurt at me, he then looks at the floor.

"But it was a pretty crap date" I smile at him.

He slightly looks up at me and does a side smile.

"Well I jut thought I would tell you to be careful of him, he's dangerous" he states with a serious face.

"What do you mean he's dangerous?" I asked curiously, I mean sure Hayden was a douche but dangerous?

"He just is!" He says sharply.

"Look Chase I can handle myself and I think it's best if you leave" I say holding the door ready to shut it.

"Layla" he quietly say's before I shut the door on him.

I close the door and lean against it feeling like shit for doing that, I'm about to stand up and walk away when I hear the door knock again.

"Chase I'm really not--"

"Fuck it" he says and shake's his head at me.

Next thing I know Chase has pulled me into him and smashes his lips onto mine, I'm hesitant for a second but then I start to move in rhythm with his lips against mine, his arms go around my waist and he tighten's his grip around me while I place a hand on his cheek and the other clutching his hair he then move's a hand behind my head so he could pull me deeper into the kiss, his lips where exactly like I remember them, they where so soft and sweet against mine.

Before I knew what I was doing I jump up and he grab my legs so that he was carrying me, he leaned me against the door and planted soft kisses around my neck, he hovered over my ear.

"Your so damn beautiful" he whispered in my ear that sent shivers down my spine, I close my eye's and tilt my head back as he continues to kiss my neck, I let out a little moan I could feel him smile against my skin.

He slowly places me down and smiles at me which I gladly return he then cups my cheek and places a small kiss on my lips.

"Your so beautiful" he whispers again.

"You already said that" I slightly giggle at him.

"Its because I don't want you to forget it" he smile down at me.

I heart literally melts at his comment who knew he could be like this.

We walk out the front and sit on the porch step.

"Layla I don't think I can do this anymore" he said with a shaky voice.

"Do what?" I asked feeling worried.