Guilt {15}

Well I spent about three days feeling incredibly guilty but I can finally look my dad in the face, all this over one ditch? And the worst part is that I don't think dad would really care because he knows I'm not like that and if I ever did do anything like that it would be a one time thing but I guess I'm to good for my own good.

After school Sarah and Hollie decide to take me shopping for clothes which I'm okay with but I'm not a big shopper eventually, I get so bored I can't stop yawning I just walk around yawning like an idiot.

When we got to the mall we went to a little cafe called Lenny's it's Sarah's favourite place to eat.

I order a turkey wrap and a Coke while Sarah orders a strawberry milkshake and some french fries and Hollie just orders a mango smoothie.

****

After about eight shopping bags from Hollie and six bags from Sarah and of course only two for me I feel bad because I can tell they want me to get stuff but I don't really need clothes.

I was trying to get my phone out of my jeans when I walk straight into a hard chest.

"Oh really sorry!" I say embarrassed at how clumsy I am I look up to see Reece and Matt looking at me.

"Hey kitty" Matt says in a mocking tone at the stupid nickname.

"Do you start!" I say nudging his shoulder playfully.

"I'm just kidding" he laughs and pulls me into a type of head lock hug.

"Ma-tt" I gasp and his tight grip.

"Yeah darl?" He ask looking down at me smiling.

"Need air" I manage to cough out.

"Oh sorry" he chuckles.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask Matt and Reece.

"Oh well it's Ky's birthday in like four days so we came to get him something, usually we wait until the day to get him something but last year that resulted in me giving a jar of peanut butter and Reece got him a pair of socks, so we thought we would be a little more prepared"

I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid gifts they got him.

"What about you? What are you doing here?" Reece said.

"Oh well I guess you could say girl shopping?" I state not actually sure what I'm doing.

"Oh okay" Matt lightly laughs.

"Oh and just letting you know your invited to Ky's party" Reece says swinging his arms over on Hollie, Sarah and I,

"Okay cool" I giggle at Reece.

Now that I think of it I haven't really spoken to Ky he seems quit shy or quite I think I'll have to change that.

****

I got home done some homework and eat dinner then went to sleep. That's all I really do, homework.Eat.Sleep repeat.

Story of my life.

****

My alarm goes off and I immediately stretch my arms and yawn feeling pretty good with the amount asleep I got again.

"Morning dad" I say still stretching my legs.

"Morning sweetie" he says staring into his laptop screen wearing his fluffy blue dressing gown that Donna bought him, I just roll my eyes an grab some cereal.