Anger{21}

I woke up pretty late on Sunday, it must of been at least twelve thirty in the afternoon but in my defence I didn't fall asleep until four thirty in the morning but I just couldn't sleep I was up for hours just rewinding what I could of said that would of offended him but nothing came to me unless he was just hurt that I hadn't fallen madly in love like all the other girls have. I mean I do have feelings for him but I'm not like the rest of the Chase Ryder fan club who are volunteering to jump into bed with him I mean I'm sure it would be great but I'm just not like that.

I start to blush just thinking about it.

Anyways when I wake up I have a splitting headache that feels like there's a alarm going off in my head. Also my body is aching with pain...maybe going swimming in five thirty when it's freezing cold wasn't the best idea.

I groan and rub my face to wake myself up more. I slowly lift myself out of bed and have to get my balance as it feels like the room is spinning.

I turn around and see my reflection and let out a little scream.

Oh my god I thought those were extinct! My hair looks like it's been teased and I have bags under my eyes I'm also still wearing Chase's sweatshirt that he lent me and to be honest I don't think he's getting it back because it's so freaking comfortable! I snuggle myself into the sweatshirt while breathing it in, it smells just like Chase (sorry that was creepy).

I walk down the stairs in zombie mode still feeling like crap.

"Hey honey--oh my god what happened to you?!" My dad says nearly spilling his coffee at me appearance.

Wow I didn't think I look that bad....I almost gave the poor man a heart attack!

"Thanks dad" I say in a miserable tone.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Dad asked sounding genuinely concerned.

"No not really, I feel like I have pins an needles all over my body and that someone put a wood pecker in my head" I cry.

"I knew letting you go camping was a bad idea!" He says clearly regretting his decision.

"Dad it's fine it's just a small cold and besides I had a great time there" I reply partly lying.

"Okay well I have a meeting to go to but I can cancel if you want" he says going to pick up his phone.

But I grab his hand away from the phone.

"Dad it's fine just go. I'm just gonna stay home and catch up on some shows so go, if I need you I promise I'll call you" I say putting on a smile.

"If your sure?" he asked.

"I am, go" I smile.

He just pecks my cheek and picks up his car keys and leaves.

I go into the kitchen and decide to make some chicken soup seeing I don't have much of a appetite.

•CHASE POV•

I'm still hurt about what Layla said to me about how the kiss meant nothing and now I'm more pissed off then hurt. I'm at Ky's house now, all the boys and me are in the basement drinking some beer and just playing some PlayStation.