Feeling's{18}

I groan when I hear my alarm go off I fumble around trying to turn it off. I sit up in my bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I then put on some tights and and a loose grey t-shirt I put my hair in a high messy ponytail.

I run downstairs and grab an apple because I know Hollie will be here and she's really impatient.

I hear the beeps outside signalling me to come outside.

****

When I get out of the car I see a pair of eyes burning into my skin, I slowly turn my head and that's where I see Ashley,Kate (Ashley minion) and Alana (Ashley's second minion) all standing there I give them a weird look then they all put the finger up at me at the same time.

I just gasp sarcastically, that wasn't called for and turn my head to ignore them and walk to class with Hollie. When I enter English I sit next to Sarah we start talking when I see Reece,Matt,Ky all walk in without Chase, I wonder where he is?

****

Chase didn't show up today at all, he must be skipping school I would ask the boys but I don't want them to think I'm wondering where he is and what he's doing even though that's exactly what I'm doing. I call Hollie away from Brad so she can drive me home, I not sure why I make her drive me to and from school it's not like I don't have my license I guess it's just habit and she doesn't seem to mind.

Hollie pulls her hand away from Brad and hopes in the car with me.

"Can I ask you something Holl?" I turn my head to speak to her.

"Yeah of course?" She replies with curiosity.

"Why don't you and Brad just go out?"

"Why don't you and Chase just go out?" She says smirking.

"Haha very funny" I say with sarcasm.

"No but really you too already act like a couple why not just go out?" I ask with a serious tone, because it is something I have always wondered and Hollie has never given me an answer.

"Look I really not sure why I always turn him down maybe it's because he deserves better then me" she answers still looking straight ahead.

"Okay now that's just so stupid. Why on earth would you not be good enough for Brad?" I ask actually shocked at her answer, I thought she was going to say something like she doesn't want to date or she's not sure on how he feels about him yet.

"Because he's waited for me for three years and I still turn him down I just think he deserves someone better, a girl that says yes straight away with out hesitating" I look at her and can tell that's really how she feels.

"Hollie can you please do something for me?"

"What?" She sighs.

"The very next time Brad asked you out just say yes. Okay? He doesn't deserve someone better then you, because your a beautiful person inside and out" I say with full honesty.

"Okay" she whispers.

"Now your turn" she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask with my head tilted.

"What's going on with you and Chase? And Layla Dianne Wood don't you dare say something like I don't know what you mean or we're just friends" She says the last part in a innocent voice trying to mock me.

"I wasn't going to say that!"

I totally was.

"Okay so tell me"

"Look this is the honest answer I really don't know what me and Chase are, I feel like one minute he seems like he cares then next I feel like he's pushing me away or something and I can't help but think and feel like if something ever did happen he would just use me like he did with all the other girls. Kyle already broke my heart and I don't want to go through that again" I say completely opening up.

"Layla I promised you I will say yes too Brad next time he asked me to go out with him now you need to promise me something"

I turn my head to face her. Feeling worried in what she will want me to do but I guess it is fair.

"And what's that?"

"Trust him" she says it like this going to be really simple.

"Don't make excuses any more and if something happens then let it happen"

"But you know that Brad won't toy with you how do I know that Chase won't? Because he's toyed with a lot of girls... A LOT" I emphasis the last bit.

"Okay well trust him a little bit Layla keep an eye on him if your that worried about him" she suggest.

"Okay I'll try"

****

When I got home I threw on a white thin shirt that one side hangs off my shoulder the shirt is really thin especially with my black bra underneath but I'm home alone so it doesn't matter I also am wearing a pair of leggings and my hair is still in the messy ponytail. I was eating some honeycomb ice cream which is my favourite when I heard the door bell go off. I walk to the front door still eating my ice cream and open it with shock eyes to see Chase standing at my door I just stand there with a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. Suddenly I see his eyes lower and a smirk appears on his face.

I look down and see my thin shirt exposing my black bra.

I swallow my ice cream.

"Are you kidding me? Again!" I yell and throw my arms over my chest area.last time he was here he see's me in short shorts and now he can practically see my bra!

"Ugh that's not working kitty" he states and point down to my chest area which I'm trying to cover but it's not working.

"Hold on I'll be back!" I shout and run upstairs and grab a black shirt that was my cousin's Liam's old shirt that he left one time so I pinch it.

I walk down stairs to see Chase's smirk dropped.

"Who's shirt is that!" He says annoyed.

"Woah chill it's my COUSIN'S shirt" I make sure I said cousin louder.

"Oh" he says embarrassed.

Woah was he jealous?

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I ask.

I don't give him time to answer when I see cuts on his knuckles.

"What happened this time?!" I ask and rush down the stairs.

"Nothing just another stupid fight"

"Did you want to come in?" I ask not quite sure on how to respond.

He just walks in and follows me to the kitchen, I lift myself up and sit on the counter Chase does the same I can tell he looks upset and most likely won't talk about it so I do the one thing I know to do when someone sad....I lean over pick up a spoon and mine I grab the tub of ice cream.

"Would you do me the honour of sharing this tub of ice cream with me?" I ask with a friendly smile.

He just smirks and pushes my shoulder.

"Your such a nerd" he states playfully.

"Fine then I guess I'll have to eat all this ice cream all by myself" I say pretending to sound hurt.

"Woah woah woah I didn't say that" he laughs and picks up the spoon.

****

After an hour of eating a tub of ice cream with Chase, will he mostly ate it we just talked for a little bit. I couldn't help but feel good knowing that when he was annoyed he came to me.I could clearly tell that something was bothering him but I knew he didn't want to talk about it at the moment but that doesn't mean I won't get it out of him.