Sorry{39}

*LAYLA POV*

I was finally starting to stop thinking about how Chase and I were no longer a thing, and was about to drift off when I'm startled by a pound at the front door and the porch lights turn on.

I turn around to see Hollie still sound asleep I swear that girl could sleep through a zombie apocalypse. Then I look at Sarah he is sleepily rubs her eyes.

"Who is it" she whispers with a sleepy voice.

"Don't worry Sar I'll get it, you go back to sleep okay?" I smile and she nods her head and rolls over back to sleep.

I get out of my bed and fix's my grey sweat pants that had rolled up, and put on my black sweatshirt and widen my eyes to wake myself up to seem's to work most of the time.

I creep to the door and unlock the door to see a very distressed Chase standing there running his hair through his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I hiss and walk outside not do disturb anyone.

"Layla I fucked up" he's voice full of sadness.

"Chase it's two thirty, you need to leave!" I pointed out and rub my arms together trying to keep warm.

"I'm not leaving without you!" He states.

"Chase leave!" I screech.

"Kitty if you don't come with me and hear me out I will pick you up and put you in the truck myself" he raises a eyebrow at me.

"You wouldn't" I snort.

He just sighs and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder casually.

"Chase?!" I screech as I'm dangling upside down and swaying.

"Yeah kitty?" He ask casually.

"Put. Me. Down!" I shout.

"Nah, I'm enjoying the view" he says and slaps my ass, hard.

"Ow!" I whine.

He then places me gently down in the car and cross my arms and pout my lip like a little kid.

****

"Chase where are we going!" I wine down my window to see, nothing but pitch black there are no street lights no house lights, nothing, the only light is the light from the car letting us know where we're going.

But something about this feels oddly familiar...

After about five minutes we stop on the dirt road.

He jumps out the truck and turns his phone torch on and I instantly know where I am...I'm at Chase's and mines first date spot. I turn my head to take in the amazing view of all the city lights down below.

"Why would you bring me here?" My voice sharp, I don't even turn my body to face him. I still love this place and I still love Chase but it's gonna take more then to bring me here and expect me to forgive him jump in his arms and walk into the sunset, no, it doesn't work that way.

"I just thought--"

"Thought what?"

"Thought that I would forgive you just like that?" I sarcastically laugh.