Break{38}

*LAYLA POV*

"What are you doing here?!" My face shocked.

"Nice to see you too kitty" Chase partly sounds hurt.

"I didn't mean it like that" I give him a pointed look.

"So Sarah, you said you needed to tell me something important" Chase raises a eyebrow.

"Oh uh about that" she yelps and puts on a innocent face.

"Sarah!" I smack her hard on the arm and give her a big glare.

"What?! You guys were both miserable so your welcome, now kiss and make up so I can go back to eating my popcorn!" She forcefully pushes me out the door way towards Chase, making me feel like when your a little kid and your friend pushes you towards your crush.

I give another glare to Sarah her way but she just gives me a big smile.

"Okay Hollie, lets go pick a movie!" She tugs on Hollie's sleeve indicating to go inside.

"But but I-"

"No come with me!" She cuts her off and practically throws her inside.

"Now kiss and make up or I'll make you guys kiss and makeup and we both don't want that do we?" She looks seriously to me then to Chase.

We both quickly shake are heads, just the thought of Sarah physically making me kiss Chase makes me feel queasy.

She gives us one more glare then shuts the door behind her.

I look around trying not to look at Chase because I know if I do I'll just end up kissing him and at the moment I'm mad, I'm mad that he just left like that without including me in the decision, I'm mad that he makes me miss him and makes decisions for me and I have no say in it, and what I'm the most mad about is that he made me love him, I didn't want to but I do.

"Are you ever going to look at me?" He breaks the silence.

"Are you ever going to talk to me?" I snapped back.

"I'm talking to you right now" he answers softly.

"Chase I'm not even allowed to talk to you! And I feel like it's not even affecting you!" I wail at him.

"Fuck Layla, of cause it's fucking effecting me! I'm not sleeping, I'm drinking and smoking just because I'm that stressed out trying to get Hayden to leave you alone! So don't fucking say it's not effecting me!" He blurts out like he's been wanting to say that for a while.

I look down at the floor, I hear Chase sigh he places his hand on my hip making me jump and wince in pain.

"What?!" Chase jumps and he's face looks confused and concerned.

I can not let him know I'll just make it worse!

"Nothing" I say quietly

"Nothing? You just jumped in pain?!"

He's face turns dark and he looks incredibly pissed off.

"What fucking happened Layla!?"

"Nothing Chase!" I cry.

Chase grabs me pulls me towards him and gently but forcefully pulls my shirt up a little showing off my purple tender bruise.

"Shit Layla, you said nothing freaking happened, what the hell happened?!" He yells in my face and I slightly turn away from him making him pull my face towards him.

"I don't want to talk about it Chase" I look up at the roof to keep the tears from falling.

"Layla trust me" he gently says with caressing my cheek.