Plan B{44}

Every part of my body is shaking in fear (plus this dress doesn't help in the cold) I'm so nervous I think I might pass out , the car pulls up in front of me.

I close my eyes and take a big deep breath which seems to help the anxiety a little.

A man I assume is Tyson steps out from the car. He was pretty short but very stocky and was bald, I also noticed that he was wearing a gold chain necklace, gold watch and rings. He face looked so mean and angry the way his mouth seemed to frown and how his dull grey eyes seemed to stare into someone's soul.

Straight after Tyson walks out of the car Hayden's car pulls up and Ashley and Hayden both hop out of the car.

"Tyson nice to see you again" Hayden cheekily grins and walks a little closer to Tyson.

"I wish I could say the same, you better not rip me off boy" Tyson says bitterly, I could detect a French accent in his voice.

"You won't be" Hayden shakily responds.

****

During the drug dealing or whatever you wanna call it I tried to space out during it all, all I really had to do is stand there looking trashy in a short dress while Matt helped load up the drugs.

After they finished Tyson seemed satisfied enough and was about to drive off before stopping and eyeing me off making me feel uncomfortable and scared.

"That ones new isn't she?" He ask Hayden.

"Yes she is" he looks at me with pure disgust.

She? She has a name!

"She was Ryder's girl wasn't she?" Tyson raises a suspicious eyebrow making my palms sweaty from my nerves.

"Yeah she was but she's done with him now" Hayden crosses his arms.

"Keep an eye on her if I was you, can't be trusted" he grunts and turns back to get in the car.

After Tyson and his gang drive off I feel like I can stop holding my breath in relief.

I feel a small smile creep onto my face knowing that that's over, I turn around to face Matt but instead I feel a sting and pain rush to my cheek.

I stumble back in shock and look up to see Hayden in front of me looking pissed off.

Matt goes to hit him but three of the guys hold him back.

I tear runs down of my cheek as I realise that Hayden just slapped my face.

"You didn't think I would actually think you left Chase and came to me did you?!" He roars in my face full of anger and irritation that he looks like he's mentally throwing knives at me.

"I-I don't know w-what your talking about?" I lie.

He pushes me down by my shoulders till I hit the cold concrete floor.

"Everyone leave! Except Matt he has to see this" Hayden sickly says and his gang scurries away leaving Matt and now two men holding him.

"Your honestly tried to out think me you stupid little bitch!" He screams so loud in my face I close my eyes and wish for it to be over I hear Matt desperately in the background yelling and trying to push the guys off of him.

"I don't see Chase protecting you now, do you Layla?!" Hayden yells and kicks me in the same side as last time making me scream in agony.

I don't even open my eyes when I feel him tug me up by my hair I just cry out in pain, I push him off me and kick him in his little man part he drops and I limp my way away from him but I was too slow, he pulls me back by the hair I repeatedly tell him to fuck off and try and hit and scream but it's no use he covers my mouth with his hand I turn to see Hayden pointing a gun at me.