Heated{33}

I woke up with a pounding headache I roll over to see Chase quietly snoring with his head tilted away from me but his hand was rested on my stomach I place my right hand on it sort of holding it and close my eyes again till I feel Chase squeezes my hand letting me know he's awake.

"Morning beautiful" he says in a husky morning voice that sounded incredibly sexy.

I just stretch my arms and turn to face him playing a hand on his chest.

"Morning" I sigh in a sleepy voice.

"What no compliment?" He says sarcastically.

"Sorry, morning beautiful, better?" I ask.

"Much" he laughs and flips his body over and snuggles his head into my neck while I slip my hand on under his shirt to rub his back.

After about fifteen of Chase and I trying to wake up we finally got up Chase jumped in the shower while I made some Nutella toast, me and Chase both decided to go look for my mom later this afternoon so we're just hanging around here till then.

After I eat I walk up to the room and see Chase throwing on a shirt.

I tried not to stare but I just needed a little sneak peak of his perfectly toned body that makes me want to drool.

"You alright babe?" He lightly chuckles obviously knowing that I'm checking him out, which by the way I need to stop this dude already has a ego the size of China and I don't want to make it any bigger.

"Yeah fine" I gulp.

"But you, you have a little drool right there" he playfully says and points to my chin.

"Get over yourself" I roll my eyes and grab my towel to go have a shower.

"Please you can't help but check me out" he smirks.

Fine if that's how we're gonna play then let's do it! It's time that I make the bad boy nervous.

After a quick five minute shower I put on my black training bra so it's not slutty or to revealing but just enough to annoy him, then I put on my light grey sweatpants and straighten my hair a bit, I look down at my stomach and sigh I open up the cupboard and grab one of the belly button piercing's in there and take a deep breath and place it in. I'm grateful that the hole hadn't closed up yet because I haven't had it in for about two weeks in not a big fan on my stomach and curves so I didn't see the point in having the piercing in, I only got it done cause Hollie and Sarah really wanted in done last year and begged me to do it so after about two months of nagging me we finally got it done for my birthday.

After I finish getting ready I decide to go out of the bathroom.

This will teach the bad boy to tease me!

I take a deep breath and unlock the bathroom door and walk out...

I look up at Chase who's just standing frozen staring at me his eyes so serious and eyeing me from top to bottom his eyes stop and my chest area that suddenly makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

"Kitty what are you doing?" He says seriously now looking at my face.

"Nothing same as you do to me" I smile and walk towards him.

See how the bad boy likes getting teased shall we?

Once I'm face to face with him I throw my arms over his shoulders smiling up at him.

Wow I have no idea to tease a guy.

He hesitates but then places his arms around my hips.

The feel on his hands on my bare skin sends shots off electricity all over my body.

I walk him over to the bed and sit him down on the edge of the bed while I stand in between his legs.

His soft eyes look up and me and I look down at him and smile.

He places his strong hands on my lower back and pulls me closer to him I lean down and place soft kisses from his cheek down to his neck.

A little moan escapes his lips making me smirks at the power I have on him.

He pulls me down so that we're lying on the bed, he looks at my lips and slowly moves in for a kiss, once are lips meet we start to move them in rhythm while he places his hand on my cheek and his hand slowly moves down from my back that makes me slightly jump, his hand was on my ass well this is getting more heated then I intended...

He continues to kiss me but slightly smirks at my reaction.

After a few minutes of a passionate make out he pulls away from the kiss and looks down at me.

"Kitty we're gonna have to stop, I'm not gonna be able to control myself much longer" he admits to me.

"What if I don't want you to stop?" I fully admit.

Did I just say that??? All this was suppose to be was a teasing game not go this far!

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked slightly sitting up.

"I'm sure, I want to do this with you" I smile.

"Okay but at any point you feel uncomfortable or want to stop tell me because I don't want you to feel like you have too" he says and places a hand on my hip.

"Okay" I say.

I take a deep breath and our lips reconnect. It starts off slow but quickly gets heated again. Chase starts to trail hot kisses across my jaw and down my neck and starts to suck and bite in the spot between my shoulder and bottom of my neck, I let out a little noise which made him smirk against my neck and me to blush like hell. He continued his trail up my neck and behind my ear and stayed there a while, he removed his lips and I felt his warm breath fan my neck.

"God your beautiful" he softly said then moved back to look at me.

He brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face and just looked at me for a moment. With all the love I could see in his eyes I grabbed the back of his neck and smashed our lips together, I flipped him over so I was now straddling him, I removed my lips from his and smiled, I then pecked his lips a few times and started peppering kisses on his cheek towards his jaw. His hands start to wander and he grabs my ass and I start to squirm a little and get slightly tense, chase can obviously tell I feel awkward so he moves them up to my waist and rubs soft circles on my stomach with his thumbs, I start to roam my hands around his chest and feel his defined muscles, this boy will be the death of me, I get to the bottom of his shirt and tug a little tryna get the memo across I want it off and Chase doesn't hesitate to lean up and pull his shirt off, it lands on the floor somewhere and I just stare at his chest for a second I snap out of it fast and start placing kisses down his chest, I feel Chase's hands start to wander again and he gets to the bottom of my back and stops waiting for permission, I nod and he places his hands back on my ass and groans a little which earns a smirk from me.

He flips us over so he's above me again and smashes our lips together I run my hands up his chest then back down only to slide them up his back, I rake my nails down his back not hard but enough to make him shiver, when I get to the bottom of his back I stop and tug at his sweatpants a little so he gets the message he pulls them off and is left in his boxers.

He starts kissing the bottom of my neck and starts to move towards my chest I panicked a little bit only for a second, this is real. I want this he's going to see all of me and he isn't going to judge me because he loves and I have to accept that. I take a deep breathe and chase starts to tug at my sweat pants and I arch a little bit so he can get them off. Once they are off chase starts rubbing circles with his thumb on my thigh.

"Are you absolutely sure Layla, I don't want you to do this if your not ready"

"I'm sure, I trust you" I smile a small smile and he just places a gentle kiss to my belly.

Things start to get heated and he reaches over and grabs the 'protection'.

Does this guy just carry these around?! Actually I'm not that surprised