Car trip's{19}

Finally it was Friday after a long and pointless day at school I was in the parking lot waiting for Hollie when I see Hollie kiss Brad on the lips goodbye.

Uh am I the only one that thinks that's weird seeing that there not dating?

She walks over with a smile on her face she jumps in the car and I do the same.

"Uh what was that about?"I ask unsure in what just happened.

"What do you mean?" She says in a innocent voice.

"Hollie!" I yell.

"Okay okay, we're dating!" She squeals  clapping her hands on the steering wheel.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you, does Sarah know yet?" I ask excitedly.

"No not yet I'm going to text her later!"she yells with a beaming smile on her face that tells you how happy she is right now.

"So how did he ask you?"

"I um, well I ask him for a change"

"What?!" I squeal with happiness for her.

"Yeah well I thought I keep turning him down and I like this guy so I might as well do it!" She says in a confident tone.

"Well I'm very happy for you"

"I'm very happy for me too" she giggles.

****

When I get home I hear my phone ringing and I look at the ID to see its Hollie.

"Hello?" I asked wondering what's up.

"Hey Lay" she says happily.

"What did you want?"

"Well brads going out camping with the boys and wanted to know if you and Sarah wanted to come?"

"Uh I don't know I kind of just wanted to stay home" I say debating if I can leave my bed for a night.

"That's all you ever do just come with us Lay!" She yells actually sounding a little annoyed which I understand, she's always trying to get me to go out but I never want to so I guess I owe her.

"Finnnneeeee!" I shout back.

"Yay! Will pick you up in like twenty minutes so be ready!"

"Woah back up a sec. Where leaving tonight?" Now starting to regret how my decision already.

"Yeah it's a two and half hour drive so where leaving tonight we should get there around eleven thirty" she says casually.

"You know at times I really hate you!" I say in a half joking tone.

"Oh please, you love me, know get packing!"

I them hang up and roll my eyes and make a mental note to stop being such a push over.

I grab a back pack and throw in things I need like clothes and my toothbrush along with my hairbrush I made sure I didn't pack a lot though seeing it's only one night.

After I call my dad to let him know where I'm going he wasn't that pleased but after some persuading he finally caved.

About ten minutes after I call my dad and grab something quick snack I hear a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I shout.

I open the door and see Chase leaning against the door with a smirk.