2 My Mate

Hera's POV
I walked slowly towards the gates of the school. I feel a little weak and dizzy due to what happened yesterday.

I woke up with a very sore body from sleeping on the hard floor and my entire arm was aching and I'm sure it was a little infected.

This isn't the first time Taeyong cut me, it's actually the third time.

The second time which happened last year was actually the worst one that almost killed me. He stabbed me on the waist. I begged for them to bring me to the pack doctor but they refused since the pack will get suspicious. They kept me inside my room until I fully heal.

I passed by a couple who appears to be mates. Gosh! I envy people who found their mates.

I just want to find him so that he will be there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. I need someone to love me and only me. And most of all, I need a reason to live.

I could feel a tear escaping from my eyes and I quickly wiped it away before someone notices.

I hate being weak but I can't help it, I don't have any reason to be strong.

A group of girls bumped my shoulder which caused me to wince, Ow! That freakin hurts!

I heard the P.A turning on and the voice of our principal boomed the entire campus "Listen everyone, I just recieved a message from our alpha. Tomorrow we will have our monthly pack meeting. It was moved a week earlier because our alpha will visit a neighboring pack next week. I hope everyone can attend. That is all."

I didn't pay too much attention to it because I never attended any pack meeting since I got here.

My parents never allowed me to attend one and since attending the pack meeting wasn't required, unless it involves any form of pack threat which never happened by the way, the alpha just assumed that I am a lazy ass pack member.

My dizziness got worse so I I fell on the ground.

I expected to hit the floor, but someone suddenly caught me by the arm. Sparks flew everywhere and the intoxicating scent of cinnamon and apple lingered the air.

I looked up to know who caused me to feel such an amazing sensation and I saw the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life.

His dark brown eyes captured me immedietly. His pink lips made me want to kiss them endlessly. He is undeniably drop dead gorgeous and it makes me wonder who he is.

Mate! My wolf unexpectedly howled. My eyes widened with the sudden appearance of my wolf whome I thought was forever gone.

So this gorgeous creature is my mate? That thought sent a huge smile on my face. Finally, My savior has arrived.

I looked at his eyes, but something felt terribly wrong. At first I saw his eyes beaming love and admiration, but within a split of a second, it turned into confusion and realization.
He looks confused and most of all, he looks terrified. That sent a huge pang on my chest. Did he not want me? I don't think my poor body and wolf can handle a mate rejection.

"No...this can't happen. I'm not suppose to find you.....I can't." He mumbled and he let me go.

Before I could register what's happening, my mate ran away before I can even ask his name.

Was i just rejected? He obviously doesn't want me. That thought sent my weak wolf howling in agony.

My only hope of salvation is now gone. What did i ever do to deserve such fate? Don't I deserve love?

I whimpered and I started to cry. People looked at me as if I had gone mad, but i don't care. They don't know what it's like to get rejected by your other half. it feels like my body is being ripped open. I would rather experience the torture Taeyong places me with the blade rather than experience this.